The Hangout

Madison pov
Next Day
I am so happy that school is over. My day was pretty good but it was tiring. I just got home from practice and is waiting for Trevor to come over. He wanted to chill and watch some Netflix. I'm excited about it but I'm also nervous. "I am so nervous." I say to Lucas. "Because you like him." said Lucas. " No I don't" I said. "Maddie, you get nervous when he comes here and you always think about him" Lucas explained. Luc does have a point but Trevor most likely doesn't like me in that way. He probably only sees me as a friend. "You have a point but he will never like me in that way." I said. "What makes you think that?" asked Lucas. "Luc, it's obvious,"I said. " A popular guy will never be interested in the shy girl." "You don't know that." said Lucas as I walked out of his room. Lucas has been on my ass ever since the idea that I have a crush on Trevor came up. I mean he's not completely wrong. Did I just say that?!?!?!!? Bro, what is going on with me? Then, I hear a knock on the door.

Trevor POV

I knocked on the door and Madison answered. "Hey, you ready to watch our show?" I asked. "Yeah, come on in." answered Madison. We walked in and went in her room. She turned on the tv as I laid down on the bed. "So, Are you feeling the Circle or Ginny & Georgia?" asked Madison. "Definitely the Circle" I answered. I like Ginny & Georgia but Georgia is annoying as hell. Madison lays in the bed with me and snuggles up close to me. I put my arm around her and she blushed. SHE BLUSHED!!!!!!! That gave me so many butterflies. This girl doesn't understand what she's doing to me.

Madison pov

I can tell that Trevor's breathing changed. "You okay?" I asked. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." Trev answered. Is Trevor nervous? He usually isn't the type to get nervous. Oh shit, now I am getting nervous. Being around Trevor is exciting but nerve wracking at the same time. I have fun with Trevor but a lot of the things he does just give me butterflies. Anyways, let me try to focus on the show. I might have to rewatch it anyways.

1 hour later

Trevor pov

My phone rings.

Incoming call from Messiah 😈

"I'll be back" I tell Mads as I walk to the bathroom. "What do you want?" I asked him. "Damn, I don't get a hey or anything." He said. "Bro, what did you call for?" I asked. "I asked Elena out and she said yes!" Messiah yelled. "I'm proud for you, but that could have waited." I said. "What are you doing that is so important, asked Messiah. "Fucking other girls or something?" "Hell nah! You know that I only have feelings for Madison." I told him. I fucked up. "So you do like Mads?" asked Messiah. "Just forget that I said that. I'm at her house so I gotta go" I said. "Alright simp." he laughed. "I'm not a simp." I said as I ended the call. I walk back into the room and tell Madison to start the show again. As the show starts, I think about what Messiah said. Maybe being a simp is a good thing. At least I know that I will treat Mads with respect.

10:00 pm

I look down and see that Mads has fallen asleep. I look at the time and realized that I should be heading home. I tuck Madison into bed and tell Lucas and her mom bye. I have to make sure that I get enough sleep this week for practice and our first game Friday. I know you wondering why I have to get enough sleep for the week. I have insomnia so it's not so easy for me to fall asleep. If I don't get enough, I'll act like an asshole. I do take medicine but it doesn't work all the time. When I get home, I get ready for bed and take my medicine.