Friday Night Football

Trevor pov

It's finally the end of the school day and I just walked into the locker room. I took Madison home since she didn't have practice. I sit down at my locker and take a deep breath. The day is finally here. It's the first game of the season. I am soooo excited. I can finally showcase the skills that I improved on and new ones that I have learned. Messiah has not stop talking about how he is going to make a one-handed catch this season. He has been talking about it for months and it's starting to annoy the hell out of me.

"Trev, I want you to throw the ball a little bit too high so I can make a one handed catch." said Messiah.

"And let Coach cuss me out, Hell nah." I said looking at him crazy. I'm a pretty accurate thrower. I only threw 4 interceptions last year. If I throw an interception just because Messiah wants to make this one-handed catch, Coach will be on my ass.

"But Trev........" he said whining.

"Trevor is right. He's one of the top quarterbacks in his class and only threw 4 interceptions. If he throws an interception to start off the season for your stupid ass catch, Coach will be on his ass." Carlos explains.

"Quan and Luc, what do you think?" Messiah asked.

"I agree with my brother and Carlos." Daequan said. Lucas agreed with him.

"Y'all no fun." Messiah said rolling his eyes. He can get full of himself sometimes.

2 hours later

We are about to run out onto the field and everyone is nervous as hell. We hear the announcer call the name of our school as we run out the field. When we get to the sideline, I look into the crowd and see Madison and my mom. I wave and they wave back. I turn towards my team.

"Hey, guys. I know you are a little nervous right now, but I need y'all to focus. We beat this team last season and I know that we can do it again. Come on......Team on three! One! Two! Three!" I yell.

"TEAM!" they yell in unison. Hopefully that helped calm the nerves.

4th quarter

Madison pov

The score is 49-7 and our school is up. Trevor has thrown 5 touchdowns and ran in for one. He hasn't thrown any interceptions.

"I'm about to go get a hot dog." said Trevor's mom. I nodded my head and continued to watch the game. All of a sudden, I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and see that it's Trey.

"If it isn't the failed abortion." he laughed. Trey refuses to let me do anything in peace. I wonder why he is even at the game.

"What does your ass want?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to tell you that you are a discombobulated weak ass feline and that you will never have a boyfriend. No one would want to date your ugly ass." he laughed as he turned on his heel and walked away. I had a boyfriend before but it didn't go so well. The relationship was abusive. I try to refocus on the game as Trevor's mom comes back with her hot dog and chips.

"Sorry it took so long. A lot of people were also hungry like me." she said while laughing.

"It's ok." I said.

1 hour later

Our school destroyed the team 56-7. I am chilling on my bed, reading a book when the someone knocked on my bedroom door. I get up to answer the door and see that it's Trevor.

"Hey Trev, what do you want?" I asked.

"I need answers." he said in a serious tone.

"Answers about what?" I asked.

"The story about you and Trey. You never told me. You always said that I didn't need to know but I want to know." he said.

"You are asking for this out of the blue, Trevor. Why you want to know?" I said.

"I want to know because I saw him talking to you during the game and I could tell by your face that it didn't go that well. I just want to know why he is bullying you. I care about you, Mads." he explained.

"Ok........if you want the story, here it is." I sighed.