Answers

Madison pov

Flashback

During freshman year, I was sitting in my algebra class when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and see a boy who was about 6'0. He had dark brown hair.

"Hi beautiful, my name is Trey and yours?" He said. When he called me that, I cringed inside especially with it being the first time I met him.

"First of all, don't call me that. Second, my name is Madison." I answered. He then asked me a few questions that I can't remember right now. For the first three weeks, we were pretty good friends I guess. He was nice but was overconfident about many things. And women was one of them. I noticed that Trey was being nervous around me and was kinda flirting. The next day at school, he did this at lunch.

"Madison, I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I think you should remember this part."I tell Trevor. He nodded his head yes and urged me to continue.

"No, I can't. I have a boyfriend." I tell him.

"Who is your so called boyfriend?" Trey asked me. I think of the first guy that comes to my head.

"Trevor" I tell him. The look on Trev's face said it all. He just walked into the chaos that was in the cafeteria. He was so confused about everything that was going on.

"Hey babe, I was just looking for you." I tell a very confused Trevor but he plays along.

"Yeah, I just had to talk to Coach for a minute." He said.

"You always said that Trevor was your friend. When did he become your boyfriend?" Trey asked. I had to think of a lie to tell him so he wouldn't be suspicious of me.

"He just asked me out yesterday." I said. Trev gives me the what the fuck did you get me into look but he still plays along.

"Yeah, I did." he said smiling. Trey walks away with a sad look and the rest of the school laughed at him. After that, the school bullied him for the rest of freshman and a part of sophomore year. Eventually they stopped bullying him. 

End of Flashback 

"And that's the story." I tell Trevor.

"Why did they stop bullying him?" he asked.

"I don't know but now he's bullies me and sometimes you to relieve his pain and anger." I said. I look at the time and notice that Trev should be heading home.

"You should be going home. Good night, Trev." I say as I pushed him out of my room.

"Wait.......Can I stay here for the weekend? I can just go grab my stuff and come right back." he asked. Should I let Trev stay here for the weekend? I mean I don't have anything to do since I don't have homework. 

"Fine, you can stay. Hurry up and get your stuff before I change my mind." I said.

"Thank you so much, Mads." he says as he walks out the door. This is about to be a fun weekend.