One of those days

Saturday

Madison pov

I'm shopping for a dress to wear to homecoming. Lucas didn't want to drive me since he turned 18. He said that he's an adult and has "stuff to do". My mom had to take me since she doesn't want me to have a car. I can't wait until I turn 17 next month.

"What about this dress, Maddie?" my mom asks. She was hold a black dress that had a sparkling top. It was cute, but not what I was looking for.

"That's an option." I tell her. I have worn a pink and purple dress to homecoming. I don't want to wear those colors again. We browsed around some more until I found the perfect dress. It was navy blue with the top being sparkly. The bottom was made out of tulle. It was a little above my knee. We bought the dress.

"This was the color that you wanted right?" Mom asks.

"Yes." I tell her. As we walk out of the store, my phone rings.

Incoming FaceTime from Trev 😌

"Hey,T." I say when I answer the call.

"Hey, Mads. What are you doing right now?" he asks. Something seems off. He looks kinda stressed or bothered. I don't know.

"I just bought my dress for homecoming. What's up?" I ask.

"Can you come to my house, please?" Trevor asks.

"Yeah, Mom should be okay with it." I say.

"Ok, I'll see you soon." he says as he ended the call.

"Mom, can you drop me off at Trevor's house?" I ask.

"Of course." She says.

10 minutes later

I'm knocking the door at Trevor's house. Daequan opens the door.

"Hey,Madison. How are you?" He says as I walk in.

"Good and you?" I ask.

"I'm fine. Trevor is in his room." He says as he sits on the couch. I walk up the stairs and knock on his door.

"Come in." he says. I walk in and see Trevor. He's wearing gray sweatpants and no shirt. This is my eye candy.

"I see that you have been working out." I tell him.

"Yeah, I have." he chuckles. I only saw Trevor shirtless 3 times in our friendship.

"So, you okay?" I ask as I lay on the bed.

"Not really, to be honest." He says.

"Well what's wrong?" I ask. I know that T struggles with talking about his feelings. It's getting better though. He takes a minute to answer.

"I just feel off. I felt like this ever since I got up. It feels like I'm going to break any second." he says.

"Well, let's do something fun!" I say.

"Like what?" he asks.

"Whatever you want, T. We can throw the football around, play 2k,whatever you want." I tell him.