First Day Eve

Madison Pov

UGH!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is the first day of junior year and I am so nervous. I have been busy all summer with volleyball camps and practices. My best friend Trevor has been busy with football. I miss him so much. Wait, we are only best friends. Is it wrong to miss him? I'll ask my big brother, Lucas. He should know. "Lucas, is it normal to miss your best friend?" I asked him. "Yeah, why?" he said. "I was just thinking about Trevor and how I haven't saw him all summer" I said. "Maddie, you don't have to hide your feelings about Trevor" Lucas said. "You have no idea what you are talking about" I said as I walked out of his room. I mean Luc isn't wrong but I haven't told anyone about my feelings for Trevor. Trevor most likely only sees me as a friend. He is the popular guy and would never date a shy girl like me. He is literally the perfect guy! He's nice, kind and smart. He never acts like an asshole to anyone. All the girls love him. I sigh as I lay across my bed. I should text Trevor and see how he's doing.

Me: Hey Trev, just wanted to see how you was doing

Trev 🤑 Hey Mads, I'm doing pretty good.....I am so upset that we have to go to school tomorrow :(

Me: Ik.....I don't want to go either...at least we will be able to see each other

Trev 🤑 you right.......can't wait to see u :)

Me: see u tomorrow

Trev 🤑 :)

He is the perfect friend. He always answer back really quick. He also pretty active on social media (which probably isn't important). Anyways, my mom is cooking burgers again. Hopefully she doesn't burn the house down. I can't wait for school tomorrow.

Trevor Pov

I am dreading the idea of going to school. I mean I do get to see Madison but that's the only thing I am looking forward to. Daequan is starting to annoy the hell out of me. He won't stop telling me that he is senior and I am a junior. I wonder if Lucas is rubbing it in Mads' face. I'll ask her tomorrow. I have known Madison for a long time. We have been friends ever since 2nd grade. Daequan thinks that I like her. I told him that I don't but he doesn't believe me. Now that I think about it, I might have a small crush on her. I'm actually kinda excited to go to school now.