Bad

Thursday

Madison pov

I just came home from volleyball practice. Since we had a game yesterday and won, Coach ended practice early. I can finally drive myself home and don't have to worry about waiting for Trevor or Lucas to get out of practice. Trevor really wanted to bring me home in his car because he just got a new one Tuesday. It's a Tesla and he loves it. I'm drawing in my notebook when Trevor walks in.

"Hey, cutie." I say. He said that he hates when I call him that, but I know deep down that he loves it.

"Hi." he says. He walks in with his hoodie up and looks upset. He sits on the bed.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"Just had a bad practice." my boyfriend says. When Trevor has bad practices, he acts like a totally different human. It's very hard to cheer him up.

"I'm sorry to hear that, baby. Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask. He shakes his head no and lays on my chest.

"How was practice for you, babe?" he asks.

"It was good." I tell him. I put my notebook to the side and run my fingers through his hair. This usually helps him calm down, but not today.

"Do you want to talk about what happened, handsome?" I ask.

"Coach yelled at me a lot today. He cussed me out just because of one interception. Ever since I became one of the best quarterbacks of my class, he has been different. It feels like he is putting more pressure on me." Trevor says. It sounds like he could cry.

"Coach is probably pushing you because he wants to see how you take it. He wants to know if you would crumble under pressure." I say.

"I understand, bae. I really do. It's just a lot, you know?" He says nuzzling in my neck.

"I get it." I tell him. I would say more but Trevor is distracting me with neck kisses. I moan a little. He lifts his head.

"You must really like my neck kisses, huh?" he asks. I just lean in and kiss him softly. He kisses me back. I put my hands under his shirt and he groans before he pulls away.

"Let's stop before I actually lose control." he says with a deep voice.

"Lose control?" I ask giggling.

"You have no idea what you do to me." He says. His hazel eyes are filled with lust. It looks like he is undressing me with his eyes. I'm literally lost in his eyes. Eventually, I look down and see that Trevor is pretty aroused. I never had sex, but Trevor has.

"Ummm, Trevor?" I say.

"Yes, princess?" he says rubbing my thigh. I point and he looks down. He blushes from embarrassment.

"My bad. Let me go handle this real quick." he says laughing. Trevor seems better than how he was earlier. While he was in the bathroom, my thoughts were getting the best of me. Will Trevor leave me if I don't have sex with him? When he comes out of the bathroom, he notices that I am acting a little different.

"Are you okay, baby?" he asks.

"Will you leave if I don't have sex with you?" I ask.

"Princess, I wouldn't leave you. We don't have to have sex because I want to. We can have sex whenever you ready." he says. Trevor always have his way with words.

Friday during English class

Trevor pov

I'm watching my girl in English class. Even though we said that we will keep our relationship private for now, it gets hard for me to do that sometimes. Madison made me feel so much better after practice. She was worried that we would have to have sex. I can wait to have sex. It's not a necessity for me right now. After class, I catch Madison in the hallway.

"Can I talk to you after the game today?" I ask.

"Yeah, of course." she says. I walk to my locker which is next to Carlos.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asks.

"I'm okay. How are you?" I ask.

"I'm okay. I gotta ask you something important." he says as we walk to our computer science class. He pulls me into the janitor's closet.

"Are you and Madison a thing now? I won't tell anyone, I promise." Carlos says. I can trust C. He's quieter than Messiah and Elena. He is also not as popular as Messiah and I.

'Yeah." I say as I smile.

"Bro, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations." he says.

"How did you know?" I ask. I'm curious. Did we make it that obvious?

"I saw how you was looking at her in class and she wasn't bothered. I also noticed that you have been touching her more at lunch and flirting more openly if you know what I mean." C says. Damnit. I thought I did a good job hiding it.

"It gets hard sometimes." I tell him as we walk out into the hallway.

After school

Madison pov

I'm laying on my bed crying my eyes out. Trey said some mean things. He said that Trevor will never be interested in me and that we are only friends because he's popular and I want to be popular. Lucas already came in my room asking what was wrong, but I pushed him away. Trevor called me many times and I haven't picked up. I hear a knock on my door.

"Don't come in." I say. The person didn't listen to me anyway.

"Why you didn't answer my calls?" a familiar voice ask. I turn around and see Trevor. He pulls me into a hug.

"What happened, princess?" He asks.

"It's nothing." I lie.

"It's something if it made you cry. I hate seeing you cry." He says kissing my cheek. I cry harder.

"Baby, tell me what happened." He says softly. I cave.

"Trey said that you will never be interested in me and that we are only friends because you are popular and I want to be." I say through cries. He kisses my forehead.

"Baby, you know that's not true. I like you for you. At least he doesn't know that we are dating." He says. I laugh.

"Your laugh is cute." Trevor says. I blush. 

"I think I'm ready." I say.

"Ready for what?" he asks.

"To make our relationship public." I say.