Homecoming

Next Friday

Trevor pov

I rush home after the homecoming game. We won 36-7. Madison was there and said that I played well. I can wait to see what her dress looks like. When I asked her for pictures, she said that she wants to surprise me. When I get home, I take a quick shower and put on my outfit. It was a solid black dress shirt, black pants and black shoes. I was putting on my jacket when Daequan walks in with a blue dress shirt, tan pants and black shoes.

"Do you think Ashley will like this?" He asks. Ashley is the girl he asked to homecoming.

"Yeah she will." I say.

"You look nice." He says as he walks out the door. I'm nervous as hell because I want to kiss Madison tonight. On. The. Lips. I told Quan and he said that I will be perfectly fine. That I have kissed other girls before. Mads is different though. I guess she the first girl I had strong feelings for. I make sure that I have everything before I walk out: phone, wallet, keys, and jacket. I tell my mom bye before I leave to go to Madison's house. 

Madison pov

I'm doing my makeup and on FaceTime with Elena.

"Are you nervous?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Why? Trevor has been your best friend for forever and you have been dying to go to homecoming." She says.

"I don't know, E. Maybe it's because I have real feelings for Trevor." I say.

"So you are finally going to admit it." She says.

"Yeah, might as well."

"Madison, Trevor is here" my mom says. I tell Elena that I will see her at the dance, grab my purse and walk down the stairs. At least I won't have to worry about Lucas. He left about 5 minutes ago to pick up his girlfriend. When I walk downstairs, Trevor looks up from his phone.

"Woah. You look amazing." He says. I blush.

"Thanks, so do you." I say smiling.

"Do you guys want a picture to post on y'all Instagrams?" Mom asks. We say yeah and walk outside. We took some pictures by the pool before we leave for the dance.

"Are you excited?" Trevor asks.

"Yeah I guess." I say.

"What's wrong?" He says.

"It's just that the girls at school are going to pick at me. You know, Nia." I tell him. Between what the girls are saying at school and comments on my Instagram, it has been getting to me.

"Mads, don't listen to those girls. You are amazing, okay? Don't let people like Nia get to you." He says as he puts my hand on your thigh. That gives me butterflies.

"Thanks, T." I say. When we walk inside, I look around. The decorations are so beautiful. There are our school colors: light blue, gold, and black. We walk up to a table that wasn't taken.

"I'm going to get some drinks." Trev says. I just go on my phone as I wait on him to come back.

"Maddie! Look at you!" Elena says.

"Girl, you look nice too." I tell her.

"Hey, Maddie." Messiah says. I wave back. Trevor comes back with the drinks and sit next to me.

"Hey, guys." Trev says. I don't think Elena and Messiah heard him since they are doing serious pda.

"I can't with them sometimes. Do you want to move?" He asks.