20 Questions Without Counting

Madison pov

I wake up in the middle of night due to another nightmare. They have been happening for a while now. I look over to the bed where Trevor was sleeping and see that I didn't wake him up. He doesn't know about my nightmares. If I tell him, I know he will ask many questions that I might not want to answer. I fall back asleep eventually.

10:00 am

I woke up again without any nightmares. I look over at Trev and see that he was on his phone, eating.

"Good morning, Trevor." I say as I stretched.

"Good morning, Mads. I stopped by Waffle House and got us some food." he says with a deep voice. I get so many butterflies and I think he knows.

"That's nice of you. Thanks." I say. I grab my food and sat on my bed so I can eat it. After I eat, I start to get bored.

"Trev, let's play 20 questions." I say.

"Okay. Ladies first."He responds as he moves over to my bed. He is such a gentleman. I think of the first question to ask him.

"I'll start off easy. How did you sleep last night?" I asked him.

"I slept pretty good to be honest." He says smiling. His smile is so charming.

"You next." I say.

Trevor pov

I take some time to think about a question. A question that is good enough to ask and one that won't catch her too off guard.

"What is your least favorite thing about volleyball?" I ask her. I know it's not a juicy question but I have been wanting to know the answer to this question for a while now.

"It would definitely be the bruises after games. The sport is fun everything, but the bruises hurt a lot. At the same time,your body is sore." she answers.

"I definitely feel you. After practice, my body be so sore. Now, it's your turn to ask a question." I say.

"If you could play any sport besides football, what would it be?" she asked. I had to think about this one for a while. I would play basketball since I like playing it for fun, but I would also play baseball. It's hard to choose.

"I would pick basketball because I like playing it and it would be fun as hell. What are you most attracted to in a guy?" I say.  I asked this to see if Madison could potentially be interested in me. After I asked the question, it looks like she got a little nervous.

"I am most attracted to guys that are smart, kind, a gentleman, kinda athletic i guess, and confident but not too confident. What is something that you have done that you will never tell your parents?" she asked. I didn't hear her since I am deep in my own thoughts. She basically described me. I'm smart and kind. I'm also a gentleman (well at least I think I am) , athletic and not overly confident. 

"Trev, did you hear me?" Mads asked.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?" 

"What is something that you have done that you wouldn't tell your parents?" she asks again. 

"Losing my virginity. They would say that I was too young even though I was 16." I say. I don't regret losing my virginity, but I would probably do it with someone different if I could do it all over again. 

Later that day

Madison pov

"So, what do you kids want to eat?" my mom asks. I hate when she calls us little kids. I turn 17 in 2 months and Lucas turns 18 in a week. Trev laughs and I step on his foot. Now it's my turn to laugh. 

"KFC is fine." Trevor says. I tell my mom that it's fine. I don't have to worry about arguing with my brother about food since he's staying at a friend's house this weekend. It was Mom's idea. When we get back home and finish eating our food, I lay on my bed and start to draw. I decided to draw Trevor because why not? I had my headphones in so I didn't hear when Trevor walked in my room.

"Who are you drawing?" he asked. I took out my headphones and turned to face him.

"No one." I say laughing.

" I can see that it is me." he says as he tries to grab my notebook.

"No, you don't." I say laughing while pushing his hand away.

"You don't have to hide it. I want to see it." he says softly. Then, he grabs the book. Trev says that the drawing looks good and gives me back the book. He left so many butterflies.