Day of Friday Night Football

Madison pov

The rest of the week went by pretty quickly. Trey still said mean things about abortion and some other things that I can't really remember. I'm excited for tonight because it's Trevor and Lucas' first football game of the season. They are playing a team that they beat during the playoffs. I decided that I will wear a blue crop top with black jeans. After I put on my Air Jordan 1s, I walk downstairs and see Trevor at the door.

"Hey Trev, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I am taking you to school." he answered as he spun his keys around his finger. Why does he want to take me to school? Trev isn't the type of person who will randomly take someone to school.

"That's nice, but why are you taking me to school?" I asked.

"I know that you want to get there early and I just want to. Now come on!" said Trev. As I walk to the car, I think about what he means about wanting to take me to school. He doesn't even like driving anyone anywhere in his car.

"I like your outfit." he said as he opened the door to his Toyota.

"Thanks." I said. He then closes my door and walk to the driver's side. When he gets settled, he turns the car on and starts driving to school.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"I slept fine. It could have been better though. How about you?" he said.

"I slept good. I didn't mean to go to sleep on you last night." I said.

"It's ok. I know that you were just tired." Trevor said. We pull up to the school about 5 minutes later. As I reached to open the door, Trevor grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing, Trevor?!?!?!?!?" I yelled.

"Calm down. I just wanted to open the door." he said softly. When he opened the door, Elena came our way screaming my name.

"Hey girl, Messiah asked me out!!!!!" she said screaming. Elena can be pretty annoying. All the popular girls at my school are annoying. I don't know how she is my friend.

"I am so happy for you, but can you calm down? You are bringing way more attention to us than you need to." I told her. She just looked at me and walked away. She acts funny when it comes to guys. I don't know why, but that is Elena for you.

Lunch

Trevor pov

I'm waiting on Madison to get her lunch. The line is pretty long and she wanted to eat the nasty ass hamburgers. Messiah and Carlos are looking at some game on their phone. I think it's the Rams against the Giants. They have been arguing about it all day.

"I told your dumbass that the Rams are better." Messiah said laughing.

"Nah, the Giants are better." said Carlos.

"What are y'all arguing about?" Mads said as she sat down on the table, She looks beautiful.......damn. Wait, did I actually think that? I need to get myself together NOW! She's only my friend, but her long brown hair looks so soft........ I need to control myself.

"They was arguing about the Rams and the Giants even though they know that the Seahawks are better." I said.

"Shut the hell up!" they yelled in unison.

"What? I only speak facts." I said laughing. We had this conversation every season and I always end up being right. The Seahawks beat them and end up with a better record. They just refuse to accept that I am right. As I let them go at it, a bunch of girls surrounded me. (this always happen out of the blue and I honestly don't know why) All they want is for me to flirt, go on a date with them and fuck them. The only girl I would fuck is Mads. The bell rings just in time so they can leave me the hell alone. Now, I have to wait for the rest of my classes to end so I can get ready for the game.