Feelings

Saturday

Madison pov

I am trying to figure out what to wear today. Trevor wanted to hang out after he won the football game last night. After going through my whole closet, I decided to wear a red cropped hoodie, blue jeans and  Air Forces. Trevor texted me saying that he was outside when I was putting on my shoes.

"Where are you going?" Lucas ask.

"I'm going to hang out with Trevor." I answer.

"Is it a date?" He ask. I roll my eyes at him. It would be cool if it was a date though.

"No, now I got to go." I say rolling my eyes. I walk out of the door and see Trevor waiting outside his car. He's wearing a black hoodie, blue jeans and black Jordan's.

"Hey, Mads!" Trev says as he opens the car door smiling. His smile always gives me butterflies.

"Hey, Trev!" I say as he close the door. I wait until he gets in the car for ask him a question.

"Are you vlogging today?" I ask. Sometimes Trevor vlogs us hanging out.

"If you want to." He says. I knew that this was going to be the answer I would get. I honestly am not in the mood to vlog. Today, my mood has just been a bit off.

"I don't want to. I'm sorry." I say quickly.

"It's fine, Mads." He says.

"What are we doing today?" I ask. Trevor never said what we were going to do today.

"It's a surprise." He says. Trev knows how much I hate surprises.

15 minutes later

Trevor pulls up to this walkway. He gets out of the car and opens my door. He gets food out of the backseat.

"Now, we have to walk the rest of the way." Trevor says. I'm kinda scared to walk down the walkway and he can tell.

"I won't let anything happen to you, Mads. I promise." He says as he grabs my hand. Trev is so sweet. He's adorable. We walk to the end of the trail and I see a beautiful sight. It was the whole city.

"It's beautiful." I tell Trevor.

Trevor pov

"Not as beautiful as you." I say to myself. What has gotten into me? Ever since I came to my senses about me having a crush on Mads, it's like my feelings are in overdrive. I don't know what to do. We sit down for a few minutes and eat food.

"So, how was your day?" I ask Mads.

"It was fine." she says. I can tell that she is lying but I'm not going to push it.

"How was your day?" she ask.

"It was fine. I got a D1 offer today." I say. This one is my fourth D1 offer.

"That's great, Trev. What school?" She asks.

"University of Washington" I tell her.

"That's cool." she says. There's something off about Madison. She's not acting like herself.

"Is everything okay?" I ask. Madison doesn't say anything. She just burst into tears. I give her a hug and she climbs into my lap. It breaks my heart to see her like this.

"I'm sorry." She says crying.

"Sorry about what?" I ask rubbing her back.

"Ruining the hangout." she says. That tore me into pieces. I'm not usually the type to get emotional.