65

___________________________________

Can we meet?

I'll be waiting for you on the rooftop of an empty building at 5 this afternoon.

___________________________________

Jin opened his phone which vibrated by a short message that had just come. His plump lips smiled as he read the message. Even though it was from an unknown number, he knew who sent the message to him.

"Ken..." Jin said, calling his manager.

"Yes?"

"After this my schedule is empty right?"

"Yeah, you want to set your schedule?"

"No no, let me have some free time this afternoon. And, make sure to finish today's shoot on time before 5. I can't wait if it's too long"

"Yeah, the director has told me that the estimated shooting is over at 4. You can go home right after"

"Okay, good. Thanks Ken"

Ken nodded and smiled at Jin's words.

Break time is over. Jin returned to the set and started filming for the day. Morning to noon today is Jin's shooting schedule for a commercial.

After the filming was over, everything went well and on time, at 4 pm Jin said goodbye to the rest of the crew there and go somewhere, where he would meet the person who sent him the message. He just couldn't wait to see Jungkook.

30 minutes passed, he finally arrived at his destination. He immediately parked his car in an empty lot, and got out of the car. He jogged up the stairs, and arrived at the top floor which is the roof of an empty building or we could say his cage.

But no one was there yet. The clock shows 4.35 pm, so it looks like it's not time for Jungkook to arrive there.

He sat while enjoying the fresh air in the afternoon and the gentle breeze that blew, accompanied by birds flying over the wide sky.

Clack clack clack

The sound of footsteps could be heard from a distance, Jin had already realized that someone was coming towards him. He immediately got up from his seat and turned around to see who had just arrived.

"Jungk---"

His words stopped when he saw who it was.

"Yoongi?"

With a confused look and his brow furrowed, Jin still stared at Yoongi who continued his footsteps and came closer to him. He just realized that now Jungkook is not the only one who knows his secret place.

"I want to talk to you one-on-one, Jin" said Yoongi, who was now standing right in front of Jin.

"What's wrong?"

Yoongi started by taking a breath and then began to prepare the words that made the reason for bringing Jin to this place.

"Jin, I know.. now Jungkook has come back to you--"

While Yoongi was still hanging on his sentence, Jin just watched him intently.

"--I want to ask you one thing" Yoongi continued as he looked into Jin's eyes sharply.