36

"You still mad at me?"

Jungkook turned his head towards the voice coming from beside him.

"That was weeks ago. Are you still not going to talk to me?" Jimin said, with a face full of hope.

Jungkook just sighed and didn't say a word.

"Jungkook, please forgive me. I'm really sorry"

After the incident that Jimin was found to be the cause of the problem, Jungkook immediately changed his seat and preferred to sit next to another student instead of having to sit next to the person who had betrayed him.

"How long are you going to whine like that? You already know I hate you. I hate you so fucking much" said Jungkook who finally let out his voice.

"I will always like this every day until you will forgive me"

"Not that easy"

*ding dong*

The school bell rang breaking their tension. One of the teachers entered the classroom and prepared to teach.

Jimin sighed while looking at Jungkook who was still looking at him intently, but he walked back to his earliest seat.

"Are you really still mad at him?" said Jungkook's current seatmate, Chaeyoung.

"Yes"

"Aren't you annoyed if every day he comes here just to whine and ask forgiveness from you? I guess you should try to forgive him"

"It's not easy to forgive what he did, Chae"

"Everyone makes mistakes"

"But his mistake was outrageous. It really frustrated me at that time!" Jungkook snapped as he looked at his seatmate in annoyance.

"You don't have to yell and look at me like that. I'm just advising you"

"...I'm sorry"

Chaeyoung sighed while stroking Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jungkook, you're my friend now. As much as possible I want to help you to forget the problems in your past. Because it makes your emotions unstable. Soon we will take the exam, and graduate from this school. I don't want your tension with Jimin to interfere with your study time in class"

This time Jungkook changed his gaze to a calmer one. As if he understood the meaning of what Chaeyoung was talking about, she just wanted to help him. She cares for him.

"Thank you, Chaeyoung. I understand"

***

The doorbell rang. A middle-aged woman opened the door and greeted the guest who came to her house.