31

As time went on, Jin tried not to dwell on his sorrow for too long. He forgot what happened earlier, which made him lose one of his job. But he still doing his only remaining job as a shopkeeper well.

The clock shows 8 pm. Jin walked towards the glass door of the shop to flipped the sign to 'CLOSED' since it was time for the shop to close.

 Jin walked towards the glass door of the shop to flipped the sign to 'CLOSED' since it was time for the shop to close

Then he returned to an employee room and prepared to go home. But the shop owner walked up to him.

"Jin, can you stay here longer? Looks like you have to work overtime tonight"

"Overtime? Is there any work I haven't finished yet?" Jin asked.

"No, you did very well today. But our supplier has just arrived to add inventory of sales items. I want to ask your help to check it. I know, it's their fault for late delivery.."

"Alright, I'll be overtime and will check it"

"Thank you, Jin"

The shop owner returned to his room. Jin, who was ready to go home, returned to the main room of the store to check the stock of goods that were still available.

But he saw a guy standing right inside, but only showing his back. 

"Excuse me, sorry but our shop is closed. You can come back tomorrow morning" said Jin as he approached that guy.

Hearing Jin's voice, the guy immediately turned around.

"Jin, I thought you were home. Are you done with your work?" said Taehyung.

"Tae? What are you doing here?"

"I came to pick you up"

"Sorry, but now I have to work" Jin answered, and trying not to look at Taehyung.

He didn't want to look at his ex boyfriend, as it would only make him sad again if he remembered things a few days ago, when he knew that Taehyung would be married to a woman of his parents' choice. He just didn't want to open up his bitter memories.

"Shouldn't you be home already? It's already past 8" said Taehyung.

"I have to work overtime. Now, please get out of here. I don't want you to disturb my work," said Jin as he gestured his hand to the door.

"But I want to talk to you about something..."

"Sorry,  I can't, I have to work"

"I'll wait for you outside"

"You don't have to wait for me, I don't want to talk to you. Please, just go"

Taehyung just stayed silent while his eyes stared at Jin who still didn't want to see his face. Then he took a breath, and his feet stepped out the door. Leaving Jin who is still busy working.

Jin, saw Taehyung walking away until he really came out of the shop.

He immediately focused back on his work, and began to check some items. Then he walked to the warehouse to pick up the goods that had been sent by the supplier.