46

____________________________________

Jeon Jungkook:
My exam will start tomorrow!
I'm so nervous 😵

Kim Seokjin:
Don't be nervous
I'm sure you'll get through it well

Jeon Jungkook:
I need you here now
Accompany me to study
To cheer me up 😄

____________________________________

Before Jin had time to reply to his message, his phone was immediately taken by Taehyung who was sitting beside him.

"The movie is about to start. Stop busy with your phone, Jin"

Currently, the two are in a movie theater. They've been spending a lot of time together in the last few days.

Then Taehyung scrolling and look at Jin's phone screen while read the message conversation with Jungkook.

"He just told me that tomorrow the exam will start" said Jin trying to explain before being asked.

Taehyung sighed, then returned the phone back to its owner.

"But you're still responding him. He's hurt you, how can you still be nice to him?" Taehyung said, he was just a little irritated.

"I know he hurt me. I just want to stay on good terms with him"

"Hmm.. you're still with me right?" Taehyung said while looking at and holding the hand of the person beside him.

Jin just still silent, not giving an answer.

"I know, you still have doubts about me. But soon, I will prove it, Jin. Just wait"

Jin looked into the eyes of the person beside him. He just asked in his mind, is what Taehyung said true? Does he really mean it?

He's still looking forward to it. He hoped Taehyung could prove his words.

***

The exam was carried out for one week. Jungkook, a student who is quite smart, he feels that this exam is not too difficult for him. This was precisely what he had been waiting for. Because after the exam is over, he only has to count the days for his graduation day.

He was quite optimistic that he would pass. He will leave school. He will go to college, become a college student just like Jin and will grow up.

In the future, he could prove himself by what he said a while ago. He promised to Jin when the two of them on the rooftop on an empty building, he will prove he is not a kid anymore, and deserve Jin's love.