21

*JUNGKOOK's POV*

As usual, my routine before bed is to make simple paintings in my sketchbook

As usual, my routine before bed is to make simple paintings in my sketchbook. Since today I am very happy, so I will redraw the fun thing that just happened to me.

This afternoon, when I went to Jin's house, something completely unexpected happened. At first we only intended to take a nap together, but we did something that meant a lot to me since it was my first time.

I. KISSED. HIM.

At first I tried to hold back. But my mind says otherwise.

When Jin forced me to come into his room, there my mind started to run wild.

I imagined something that I thought would never happen. I imagined if we kissing, cuddling on the bed before taking a nap.

Then, when he left me to take a shower. My mind was going wild, I imagined him naked in the bathroom. From there, my cock began to harden.

Then he came out of the bathroom with a towel that only covered his lower body. Made my eyes widen without even batting an eye. Then when he put on his clothes, right in front of me, it made my mind go wild agaiiinn about him. I want to kiss him.

Until in the end I couldn't hide what I wanted at that time. And Jin realized that I was act weird. When he forced me, I confessed and immediately kissed him. Surprisingly, he wasn't angry. Instead he kissed me back and taught me how to kiss, and how to turn him on. He pointed my hand at his body. When he moans in pleasure with my kisses and touches, I feel proud. And I want to do even more. However, what we did this afternoon was only kisses and hugs. No more than that.

But at least, what I imagined before had come true.

I take this as a start. I'm still very happy!! He has started to accept me, even let me kiss and touch him. Maybe this is a sign that he has started to open the door of his heart for me. And will let me into his heart later. I guess so.

Yes! Now I'm one step ahead! There's no need to rush, I'll keep trying again to win his heart.

***

*Third Person POV*

- the next day -

"Aaah fuck!! Move faster Tae! aaahhh"

Taehyung sped up his movement, making Jin unable to hold it back even more.

"Baby Jin, you're so tight... ahh I'm... cumming"

"Aahh yea--sh--- Taehyungah--- aahh"

They both get to the point of pleasure and cumming together. Their bodies lay limp and lay down on each other.

"Thank you Jin... you're the best" Taehyung said as he kissed his ex-lover's forehead. And Jin just smiled in response.

"I have to go" Taehyung got up from his bed and immediately took his clothes that were still scattered on the floor.