50

"If I mention 'Chaeyoung', does that lie immediately cross your head?"

Hearing Jin's sarcastic question, Jungkook just instantly stunned.

"You.. you know what I did with Chaeyoung?" Jungkook asked in a stuttering voice.

"I know you didn't come home at 9. I know you didn't fall asleep. You had fun with her at the club. You must have enjoyed that, didn't you?"

Again, Jungkook's tears fell. He just didn't expect Jin to know his mistake. He just realized why he wasn't being honest that night. Why did he have to hide it and not tell what he was doing at that time.

"How-- how did you know that?"

"That's not important. You better answer me"

Jungkook came closer and tried to hold Jin's hand tightly.

"I'm sorry Jin.. I didn't mean to lie to you. I just... I just didn't think much of it that night and I thought it would be a normal night and you wouldn't mind it"

"But the truth it's not, is it? And why am I bothering about it because you weren't honest with me, Jungkook. Can you say it was an adult decision? You're acting like a naughty teenager"

"No, please please don't say that.. I admit if I was wrong, I'm sorry I wasn't honest with you. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry"

"Then can you be honest with me now, what did you do after that? At that motel?"

No. Jungkook didn't want to talk about it any further. He didn't want his honesty to backfire on him. But he was also afraid that Jin actually already knew and was just testing him. Was it the right decision if he told the incident? something he knew at the time.

"We... fucked. But, I'm sure it was a mistake, we were drunk! We were really drunk!! I don't even remember us doing it. I'm sorry..."

"I already guessed.."

With a bitter smile, this time Jin's tears were dripping. He's hurt too. All he knows is that he has been lied to, and played behind his back. What he knows, Jungkook who has promised to always be by his side, turns out to be the same, the person who hurt him too.

"You know Jungkook, maybe you even realize that I have opened my heart to you. I have hopes for you. And actually I chose you because I have started to fall in love with you.. I thought you were the one who could make me happy in the future. But it turns out you are the same. I just know it" Jin continued his sentence.

"I know I was wrong, but I really didn't mean to hurt you, Jin.. I was just so screwed up"

Jin released his hand from Jungkook's grip, and walked back slowly.

"Maybe it's true that you didn't mean to hurt me. I can't really blame you either. You're still a teenager, so you have a lot of curiosity about the outside world. So I don't think there's anything you need to fix right now. It's just that I need to understand you better"

"No! I don't want to know about the outside world! All I want is you. Only you can make me fall in love. I want to always be beside you, take care of you, please open your heart for me a little more, Jin.."

"But later I will get married. We can still love each other like brothers, Jungkook"

"I don't want to!! I can't imagine if you married someone else! I sincerely love you, Jin! You said earlier that you also fell in love with me right? Please.. try to see me one more time.." The younger one could only whine and plead.

His body felt weak, he couldn't stand his legs and then knelt down with his hands supporting his face which was still crying over this harsh reality.

But in fact, in the bottom of Jin's heart, he also couldn't see Jungkook like that. He didn't want to make the person whine and grieve because of the reality he had to face. He also felt guilty, but he had to make a decision.

The mistake-which-he-knew-so far-that Jungkook had made, put him under Taehyung, who now showed his attitude-which-he-knew-so far-better than before.

Everything that is happening right now is a mistake. A mistake was deliberately planned by a bunch of bad guys out there to cause all sorts of chaos in the relationship between Jungkook and Jin. The relationship they have built and slowly begins to grow in love.

And the bad guys had really succeeded with their evil plan. The misunderstanding that surrounds Jungkook and Jin until now. In the end Jin made the final decision, while Jungkook was the one who was more miserable.

If the mistakes, misunderstandings, slander, and all the evil plan carried out by the three people out there didn't exist, maybe all of this chaos wouldn't have happened like this.

"Then what should I do now.. to get you.. Kim Seokjin.." said Jungkook who was starting to despair.

Is there anything else he can do to make the person he loves open his heart again and not marry someone else?