51

Three weeks later...

"Jungkook, you still don't want to come out of your room?" said the mother who was worried about her youngest son as she knocked the door.

Jungkook hasn't come out of his room for three weeks. He just lamented his fate in bed and never stopped crying every night. Falling in love for the first time which also made his heart broken for the first time.

So how does he eat to survive? No, his tears that fell didn't turn into candy grains that he could eat whenever he was hungry. Every time it's time to eat, whether it's morning, afternoon, evening, his patient mom always brings food to his room. Although he never opened the door when his mother came to see him. He only opened it when his mother had left, to pick up the food she had left at the door. He also did that when he was really hungry which made his stomach hurt.

Today, he is still lying down with his face covered by a pillow. He is trying to forget the sadness that happened in his life. But the knocking sound his mother made woke him up. Maybe today is the last day he languishes in his room alone. Three weeks of self-isolation seemed to have been enough for him to slowly come to terms with himself.

Jungkook got out of bed and opened the door to his room.

"Jungkook.. I'm very worried about you, son..." the mother immediately hugged her son tightly while crying.

Which mother is calm when seeing her son who has been depressed for three weeks? There doesn't seem to be any. Moreover, Jungkook's mom really loves her youngest son.

Actually Dad and Namjoon have also tried to cheer up and persuade Jungkook to get out of the room. But the result is still nothing.

Jungkook returned the hug and rubbed his mom's back gently.

"I'm sorry mom.."

Then his mom let go of her hand.

"Although I don't know what the problem is that made you like this, but I hope everything will get better soon, honey.. You should know that me, your dad and your hyung are also sad to see you like this. We don't want you to be down for too long"

Jungkook listened to his mom's words with a guilty feeling. He had made his family sad and worried. Then he nodded.

"Yes mom. Now I'm trying to face everything, I'm also sure that slowly everything will get better"

Jungkook's mom smiled proudly at the effort her son would put in. She can hold on to those words and is confident that her son can get through the troubles he faces.

"I want to make hot chocolate. You want?"

Jungkook nodded with a smile on his lips.

"Alright, I'll bring it for you"

"Thank you mom"

The mother nodded, then walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Jungkook closed the door again. Then he looked around his room, and thought what he should do today. No, crying is no longer the right thing for today, not even in the future.

He walked to the window and opened the curtains wide. The sun shines into the room. The sky today is clear, the color is blue with white clouds like cotton floating above.

Then he pulled out a small chair and set it by the window. He also walked to the table to get some paints, brushes, and some other painting stuff.

The sound of the door creaking open, Jungkook's mom came into the room carrying a glass of hot chocolate she had just made. She also brought some snacks.

"You want to paint?" Asked mom who saw her son busy putting some paint colors on the palette.

"Oh yes, Mom"

"That's good, I'm sure it will make your mood better"

Jungkook just nodded in response to his mom.

"Alright I'm going out. Have fun, honey. Don't be sad anymore"

The mother came out of the room and left her youngest son who was trying to do activities that could be done today.

All painting stuff is complete, there is only one that he has not prepared. He walked back closer to a large canvas that he had placed at the side of his room. A canvas with a painting that he had not had time to finish because of the sudden rain. Yes, that's Jin's face painting some time ago. He wanted to finish it today.

He put the canvas on the standing frame. Then he sat in the chair next to the window and positioned himself comfortably.

Before starting, he took a sip of his hot chocolate. Then after that he took a deep breath. Slowly, the brush blended into the color and rubbed the canvas. As he had said before, actually the basis of the painting was already finished. It's just that he will make the painting more beautiful.