25

"I'm so nervous" Jungkook couldn't stop shaking his legs.

"Jungkook, calm down.. I'm sure you can do it" Jin held Jungkook's hand tightly, so that Jungkook calmed down from his nervousness.

Today, Jungkook will be auditioning for his second audition for the casting of the film Badboy, which at the first audition he had made it through. Jin accompanied him to give encouragement and support.

"Number 0401, please enter" Said one of the audition committee called the next audition participant.

The number called is Jungkook's, which means it's his turn to be ready for the casting.

"Jungkook, fighting!" Jin said, cheering Jungkook on.

Jungkook nodded and smiled at Jin cheering him. Then with confidence, he entered the audition room.

"Hello judges, I'm Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook introduced himself, as his nervousness slowly fading away.

"Hello Jeon Jungkook, so now we will start the audition. But I want to ask you first, how sure are you that you can play the bad boy role if you are chosen as the main character in this film?" Said one of the judges.

"I'm very sure, because I mastered the character of being a bad boy," Jungkook said confidently.

"A badboy in this film will certainly have a lot of contact with girls. Different from the previous, if in the first audition you only acted alone, but for this second audition we will give you a girl as your opposite role"

A pretty girl came over and soon stood right next to Jungkook.

"Alright Jungkook, you can start now. Try to tease her. Don't be shy or afraid to touch, you are a badboy" Said one of the judges.

Jungkook nodded and started to focus on acting and deepening his role. He tried to approach the girl and tease her with his naughty words. But he didn't touch her at all.

"Cut! wait, Jungkook you have to touch her. I like the words you say when teasing her, but your body has to move so that your character looks more real. Now, you can start again," said one of the judges cutting the scene.

"O-- okay..."

Jungkook started to approach the girl and teased her back. Although he started to feel tense and nervous again, but he could cover it up. Slowly he began to hug her hips  and brought his face closer.

"Squeeze her ass!" shouted one of the judges, giving orders to Jungkook.

Jungkook was surprised and slowly he began to squeeze the buttocks of the girl in his arms.

"Yes, good. Like that! Now you sniff her neck"

Jungkook brought his face close to the girl's neck, and realizing the girl was also hugging him tightly.