24

"Why did you want to come to this place?" said Jungkook while looking at the view around him

"Every time I have a problem, I usually come here to contemplate. This place is a kind of place that can heal my messed up mind," said Jin who was sitting on the rooftop floor of an empty building that is no longer inhabited.

"You used to come here alone?" asked Jungkook, sitting next to his teacher.

"Yeah, and I've never invited anyone to this place except you"

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I don't know. I just feel like I need a friend to share my story here, and I think you are the right person"

"You can tell me, Jinnie. You can share everything what you want. I will listen to you" Jungkook said while holding Jin's hand tightly, he tried to make Jin more comfortable with him.

Jin sighed and started to tell his past to Jungkook, the only student he was close to, even he already trusted him.

"I was born without getting a father's love. When my mother was pregnant, the person who could be considered as my biological father, left her. So my mother had to fight alone until I was born. We both moved to my grandmother's house. When I was 3 years old, my mother married another man and he left me and my grandmother alone. Until when I was 15 years old, my grandmother died and I had to live alone, but she left a lot of debt. Not long after that, my grandmother's house was confiscated to pay off the debt. Until finally I had to move and look for a rental house. At that time even though I was still in school, I was already working part time to support my own life. My mother didn't care about me at all, since she was more concerned with her new family. And finally, until I graduated from school, the money I earned from working was collected quite a lot so that I could pay for my own college. But my expenses are increasing until this year, and I postponed my studies"

"So now that you're still in college, how long are you going to postpone your studies?"

"Yeah, I'm still a student at a university majoring in film. I postponed my studies until my money was collected and I could pay my tuition fees again. Therefore, I added my job and became an acting teacher at your school, in order to earn more money so I can continue my studies again"

Jungkook was just silent listening to every sentence Jin said. He didn't expect Jin's past to be so difficult, and Jin was able to get through it until now.

"When I was working part-time at a painting supply store, I met Taehyung. Over time, he treated me so well that I fell in love with him. He was the man I needed since all this time I had never received the affection of a man. Who was supposed to be my father. Maybe that's also one of the things that made it hard for me to let go of Taehyung. And he was also the one who helped me get a job as an acting teacher at school, until we ended up working in the same place"

"You really are a tough person, Jinnie. You worked really hard" saidJungkook, showing his sympathy.

"At first I also thought like that, all this time I have tried and struggled with my hard life. But now, maybe because I was too carried away by Taehyung's kindness and my deep love for him, made me fragile, I'm not as strong as I used to be, even I think just to end my life if I can't be with him anymore. Does he really matter in my life? That I can't be someone tough anymore if I lose him?"