2

*JUNGKOOK's POV*

Hi, my name is Jeon Jungkook

Hi, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I am a transfer student from Busan. I currently live in Seoul with my parents and one older brother. Due to my father's work that required him to move to Seoul, my family decided we all moved together.

Today is my first day at the new school. I am a student in my last year of high school. On my first day, I experienced something completely unexpected.

When I arrived at school, I tried to ask one of the staff or teachers I met there, I asked where my class is. And he tried to help and give me directions.

I followed his directions and I've found the room. Although I'm not quite sure if it's really my classroom, because it looks very quiet, there's no sound of students around the room and the door is tightly closed. And I tried to open it, which unlocked.

Turns out my guess was right, the room was empty, there were only a few tables and chairs that were dusty and looked a little worn. But I see the corner of the room, I was surprised to see there are two men making out. Kissing, hugging, and touching each other's bodies. The sound of their moaning also made the hairs on the back of my neck goosebumps.

My heart was beating fast, like I was watching live porn right in front of my eyes. It was so much fun that they both didn't notice my presence, who was watching them nervously but I enjoyed it.

The man in a red beret hat, glasses, and wearing a red scarf is very excited. I think he's very horny. Then, my gaze fell on the broad-shouldered man, who was wearing a white t-shirt, and his face very handsome. His simple clothes pulled up so I could see his abs and nipples. His position was under the body of the red hat guy.

I looked closely at him, he had a sexy expression on his face, and his moan were getting more and more wild. My eyes are more focused on him than the other man. He catches my attention more.

I watched them both for quite a while, a few minutes. Until I realized, something under my pants began to constrict. My cock hardens, especially when the handsome man moaned more. Makes me horny.

It's the first time I've seen two men making out and it makes me horny. Usually I only watch porn by choosing a normal category, a guy fuck girl. But this new experience made me feel different. I don't know why I feel more excited, and I seem interested in knowing more about sexual relations between men and men.

The longer I watched them, the wilder my mind became. I fantasized and imagined that I was the one who became the man in the red beret hat. I kissed, hugged, and touched the handsome man who was moaning with pleasure by my touch. Ah I wish I could feel this experience for real, it looks like fun.

When the man in the red beret hat adjusted his position and tried to turn the man under of him, he looked around first and unlucky, he saw me. The handsome man also turned his face and looked at me.