22

"Jungkook, are you in?"

"Yes, Mom, you looking for me??" Jungkook opened the door to his room and meet his mother.

"Please accompany me to the supermarket. I need to buy some groceries"

"Ah Mom, can Namjoon hyung just accompany you?"

"Your hyung is busy, he is studying in his room. It looks like you are not doing anything, right? Come on, just accompany your mother, I will wait for you downstairs" said Jungkook's mom as she descended the stairs, and waited for her son in the living room.

"Hmm okay, I'll get ready first" Jungkook closed the door again and got ready to accompany his mother shopping.

Not long after he approached his mom and soon go to a supermarket. Arriving there, he took a shopping trolley and helped his mom who had started to choose groceries for her daily needs.

While looking around, his eyes fell on a white canvas plastered there.

"Why do supermarkets sell canvas? I just found out. I thought here only sells groceries"

Jungkook approached the canvas and took it. The canvas size is quite large.

"Should I buy this?"

He saw the details of the canvas and finally decided to buy it.

"Okay, I'll buy it. Looks good if I draw Jin's face on this big canvas"

Jungkook put the canvas into his shopping trolley. Then he returned to his mother.

An hour and a half passed and they were done with their shopping. Jungkook immediately got into his car, followed by his mom who sat beside him.

Suddenly the rain began to fall, luckily they were both already in the car. Jungkook leaving the place and slowed his car since the road became slippery.

"You have to be careful when it rains like this, the roads are slippery and tonight looks darker than usual," said Jungkook's mother who gave advice to her son

"Yes mommyyy"

The rain was getting heavier and fog began to cover parts of Seoul. Making Jungkook a little difficult to focus on seeing the road since it was covered by fog.

In the middle of their way, from a distance Jungkook saw someone who was trying to cross the road in the rain. But instead of crossing, the person stopped right in the middle of the road and made Jungkook have to brake suddenly if he wanted to avoid hitting the person.

"Jungkook!!!!! Watch out!!" Said Jungkook's mother who was surprised when she saw her son almost hit someone.

The sound of wheels braking suddenly sounded loudly. Jungkook stopped the car just before he hit the person.

"Oh gosh!!! Why did he have to stop there!" Jungkook muttered to himself then he opened his car window and shouted at the person in front of his car.