4

"Why you follow me?" Jimin said to Jungkook who was behind him.

After the school bell rang, students who took part in extracurricular activities after school ended began heading to their respective club rooms.

Jimin, who was walking towards his acting club room, was confused since Jungkook followed him into the class instead of the room where the painting club gathered.

"I want to join the acting club" said Jungkook.

"Huh? Why?" Jimin said a little surprised.

"I'm bored of taking painting class. I want to try something new"

"Alright, I'll introduce you to Mr. Jin"

"I already know him"

"Ah really?" said Jimin who was walking towards his acting teacher's desk.

"Jungkook? Why are you here? Aren't you in the painting club?" Jin said approaching Jimin and Jungkook who were walking towards him.

"Hi Mr. Jin, I think I'm interested in acting. I want to be a part of your club" Jungkook said enthusiastically.

"Really? Okay you can join us" said Jin greeted him.

"Thank you, from now on I will always follow your extracurricular activities"

"But, what about the painting club? Haven't you just joined the activities a few times?"

"Uhm... I'll leave the club, because I'm not interested anymore"

"Alright, then you have to tell Mr. Tae"

"I'll tell him later"

"Then the two of you can sit on the empty seats. We'll start in a minute" said Jin, pointing his hand to a few seats that were still empty.

Jungkook and Jimin headed for the empty seat and started to follow the acting lessons given by Jin.

Two hours passed, their acting learning were over. After Jimin and Jungkook said goodbye to their teacher, they left the room.

The classroom already empty, all the students had left their respective seat. But Jin saw a book on one of the tables. He took and opened it, a kind of sketchbook used for drawing.

He saw some sketches there, and there was a signature that read JJK.

"JJK?"

He began to open the next sheet again and saw a lot of very beautiful sketches on each sheet. Then he remembered someone who had previously sat on the chair. Jungkook.

"JJK? Does this mean Jeon Jungkook?"

Jin ran out of the room, and saw Jungkook and Jimin walking in the distance. He immediately ran and tried to approach Jungkook.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook who felt his name being called, soon faced back and stopped walking.

"Eh, Mr. Jin? What's wrong?" Jungkook said confused.

"Is this yours?" Jin handed him the sketchbook he was holding earlier.

"Ah yes, this is mine. Was this left behind in class?"

"Yeah, you left it"

"Thank you so much Mr. Jin, I was so careless that I didn't realize I left it. This book is very important to me"

"You should take care of it more carefully, Jungkook"

"Ahem" Jimin cleared his throat, he also stopped when Jungkook was called by Jin, feeling neglected in the middle of the two people.

"Ah well, it's better for you two to go home soon" said Jin, smiling at the two students.

"Uhm, Mr. Jin, what do you ride home?" Jungkook said.

"I'll take the bus. Why?"

"How about I take you home? I brought the car" Jungkook said.

"Ah, thanks for your offer, Jungkook. But I can go home by myself. Looks like I have to go back. Both of you, be careful. See you at our next activity. Bye!" Jin immediately jogged back to his room.

"Why do you want to take him home?" Jimin asked, walking towards the exit of the school gate.

"I just wanted to give him a ride, as a thank you for finding my sketchbook" Jungkook said.

"Uhm... how about you take me home?" Jimin asked smiling broadly while raising and lowering both eyebrows.

"Nope. Suddenly I have another business. Bye Jiminshi!" Jungkook ran to the parking lot, headed to his car.

"Yhaaa!! Jungkookah!!!"

Jungkook arrived in his car and soon got out of his school. But he parked his car back on the side of the road, while watch the school gate.

A man exits the school and walks towards the bus stop, where he will wait for the bus to take him home. Not long after, the bus came and he take the bus.

"Jin, sorry I had to following you. I just wanted to know where you live"

Jungkook started his car and followed the bus from behind.

After thirty minutes passed, he arrived at a housing estate. The bus stopped and Jin got out of the bus. He walked towards to his rented house.

But there was one car parked right in front of the house. The owner of the car got out of his car and walked over to Jin who was trying to open the door of his house.

 The owner of the car got out of his car and walked over to Jin who was trying to open the door of his house

"Mr. Tae?"

Jungkook talking to himself when he saw Taehyung get out of the car and approach Jin. They both entered the house.

"Are they really dating? But why don't they go home together?"