23

2 hours had passed, since he waited after school activities ended.

He made sure every students had left the room, except for the one person he had been waiting for.

Jungkook entered the room and met a teacher who was still standing alone while looking at the paintings made by his students displayed in the classroom.

"Hey you, Asshole!"

Jungkook shouted startling the teacher so he turned around.

A hard punch from Jungkook's fist hit Taehyung face and made him fall, crashing into several of his student's paintings

"What did you do to Jin?! Why do you always hurt him?!!!"

Jungkook came back closer and grabbed Taehyung's collar as if he wanted to punch him again but Taehyung kicked him in the stomach faster so he fell down.

"Yhaaaa what the fuck!! You are a student, how dare you hit your own teacher!!" said Taehyung and then he also hit Jungkook in the face.

The two of them fought in the middle of an empty classroom. School was getting quiet since study time was over, and there was no more activity. So no one heard their commotion.

"That punch was nothing compared to the pain Jin felt! You almost killed him!" Jungkook got up from his position and hit Taehyung again for the second time. This time he made Taehyung gush blood from his nose.

"What are you talking about?" said Taehyung while wiping the blood.

"You don't have to act stupid! You said that you love him, right? But why do you always hurt him too? I'm fucking happy if you marry someone else, it means you will leave Jin. But that's not how it works!!"

"He-- he told you that I was going to marry someone else?"

"Yes. He told me everything! He told what you have done to him, you always try to approach him but you never give him clarity. Do you know, last night he tried to commit suicide because he was fed up with all your treatment of him! He's desperate!"

Taehyung who heard Jungkook's words, was shocked. He didn't know that Jin would do something that would kill himself, it was all because of him.

"No. No way. He couldn't possibly do that," said Taehyung who couldn't believe Jungkook's words.

"I don't care if you believe my words or not. At first, I thought you really love Jin and will fight for him and compete with me. But it turns out you're just playing with him. This made me believe, that you don't really love him and want him. He doesn't deserve you" said Jungkook shouting in front of his painting teacher.

Taehyung just stayed silent and felt a punch on his face, but this time not from Jungkook's hand but from the words.

"If it's like this, I already consider you lost, Mr. Kim Taehyung. I will help Jin to forget you! I will take your place! I will make him happy, unlike you who only make him hurt!" said Jungkook continue his sentences.