58

- THREE YEARS LATER -

".....CUT!!!"

All the crew breathed a sigh of relief when they heard the Director's last "Cut" shouted, it means that the filming process for today was over.

"Good job Kim Seokjin" said the director when Jin came over to him.

"Thank You, Sir"

After Jin felt his life in chaos 3 years ago, until he had a little thought that should he end his life as he was tired of being disappointed by the decisions he made himself.

But he remembered the words someone had said at that time to make him promise never to do anything stupid again like commit suicide. After he realized it was a stupid thing, he tried to get back up to live his life again. Slowly he began to forget his gloomy past.

He really worked hard. He knew his talent was in acting, so he went back to it. Now he became one of the famous actor in Korea in just less than 3 years. His hard work really paid off.

His life has now improved. He no longer works part time in a shop, and teaches on community college, in fact he has already finished his studies. Everything is much better now.

"I think I won't be going straight home, I want to get some fresh air" Jin said to Ken, his manager.

"Okay, need me to go with you?"

"No Ken, thanks"

Jin smiled kindly as he got into his car. Leave the shooting location.

The sun slowly began to sink it face, taking turns with the moon taking its place. Surrounded by Seoul city buildings, illuminated by the bright moonlight tonight, Jin stopped right at a coffee shop to enjoy the beautiful evening.

He parked the car and go inside. After ordering a cup of hot coffee, he looked for a comfortable seat while waiting for the waiter to deliver his coffee.

Brukkkk

A cup of hot coffee delivered by the waiter spilled and fell on Jin who was sitting waiting for his coffee.

"...I.. I..'m , I'm sorry sir" said the waiter in a stuttering voice.

Jin immediately got up from his seat. The he cleaned the hot coffee that wet his clothes, luckily tonight he was wearing a thick coat so the hot coffee water didn't hurt his skin.

"It's okay, but next time you have to be more careful" said Jin while rubbing his clothes.

"I'm really sorry sir. I'll make a new one for you"

The waiter was quite frightened because of his negligence, since he was also aware that his customer was an actor, a famous person. He was just afraid that Jin would make a fuss about it.