‼️ BOOK UPDATE ‼️

📢 NEXUS UPDATES! 📢

📢 NEXUS UPDATES! 📢

Update on my book, "Del Valle High Series #1: Dayloh."

1. When can we receive our copy of "Dayloh"?
- No concrete release date yet but the earliest is on the second week of January 2022.

2. How many pages?
- The book has 456 pages.

3. What are the perks of first batch buyers?
- Has author's signature; lower price; additional freebies from the author; complete freebie package from pubhouse; includes limited edition character photocards and mini pin-up poster.

4. Will you be opening a second batch?
- No plans for batch reprint for now; however, after the book release, the book will become available for direct preorder on PaperInk Publishing House's Shopee page.

5. What are the book inclusions when we order directly from Shopee?
- The book itself, bookmark, and postcard.

6. Other updates?
- The printing of the book will be a bit delayed under press as the publisher encountered difficulty when it comes to the spine of the book, which is a result of the book's thickness and paper type. With this, the publisher decided to switch paper types from Soft Pale Cream Paper to Shite Japanese Paper 80GSM. Despite this problem, PaperInk Publishing House still ensures the best quality they can give in producing the novel.
- Moreover, there might be a slight price increase when the book becomes available on Shopee as the publisher advised that the reprints must be produced as either hardbound or premium copy due to its thickness and number of pages.

For more updates on my books and stories, be sure to follow me on Wattpad @nexusplume and here on Facebook!

🎉 You've finished reading Daylio: How Are You? (LGBTQ+) [Published as "Dayloh" under Paperink Publishing] 🎉