Yelling

TW: Abuse

Lizzie's POV:

I looked down at Evelyn. She was asleep.

"Ma'am we're here" The driver says. I thank him and get out of the car. I walk to the elevators. I start sniffing.

God keep yourself together Elizabeth

I take a deep breath before the elevator door opens. I here Evelyn whine.

"Shh" I say. I take out my key card and swip it. I throw the bag somewhere in the room.

"Mommy"

"W-what is it baby" I say not looking at her. I shuffle around the pillows. I get up on the bed. Its hard since we are both in dresses.

She sits up once I placed her on my lap. She starts rubbing her eyes. She opens them. She stays quiet.

Evelyn's POV:

I feel mommy go onto the bed. I rub my eyes trying to get the sleep out of it. We are somewhere else. I look at mommy and see she was crying.

"Mommy why sad?" I say as I crawl more closer to her. She takes a deep breathe.

"Its nothing baby... just"

"Why cry?" I say. She looks down and shakes her head. I don't know why mommy is sad. I grab her hands and place them on my face.

I see her lip quiver. I quickly move to hug her. I feel her start to cry. What's wrong. I don't know how to ask.

Lizzie's POV:

Evelyn brought my hands to her face. I look at her. Her facial features. Brown ey-

I feel a sob escape my mouth. Evelyn quickly hugs me. Making me sob more. God why am I crying. What Rose said really hit me hard. If I act like this when close people ask me. How would I act when fans and other people ask me.

She pulls away and wipes my tears. I can see she wants to say something. But she doesn't seem to get it out.

Her little mind must be all over the place.

"Mommy you sure"

"Yeah"

"Mommy lie"

"No, I'm fine."

"Momm-" she tries to say grabbing my face again.

"EVELYN I'M FINE!" I yell taking her hands away from me. I gasp when I see her flinch. Oh no. "Evelyn I-I" I try to grab her but she flinches again. What did I do.

She quickly gets out of bed. Running out of the room.

Evelyn's POV:

Evelyn's POV:

I was trying to help. But mommy yelled at me. She has never raised her voice at me. It scared me because she pushed me away. She raised her hands.

~
"You stay away from her" I see dad push her.

"MA-"

"I said to be quiet" I cry when dad starts hiting me. He raised his hand again
~

I quickly get of the bed. Running out of the room. I run into another room and hide. Just like I used to do. I hear footsteps coming. Hide in the closet. I run into the closet and close the door.

I hear the footsteps getting closer. I try to get to the corner as much as possible. I can't breathe.

"Baby?"

I try to stay quiet. I hear the footsteps getting closer. I slip out a sob.

"Evelyn. Its just me baby."

I want to run into her arms. But what if its my mind.

"G-o away."

"Baby, I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to scare you." I start to cry more. I hear the closet door opening causing me to jump again. I hear Lizzie gasp. I close my eyes tight when I see her reach her arms out.

I hear the door open.

"Elizabeth?" I take this opportunity to run. I see its Uncle Chris. I run into his arms. "Oh Eve. What's wrong? Why are yo-"

"Eve, Chris. Ugh what. What are you doing here."

________

Authors note:

Hey lovely people. Sorry I haven't been posting chapters. Not feeling well. Trying to keep grades up as well.  I'll try to atleast give you one more chapter from either book.

Also sorry this short. I've been reading your comments. I think for now we will keep Lizzie single. So no relationship right now. Also thank you for the suggestions.

My break isn't until the 23rd. I know sucks. So I'm currently trying to focus on school so I don't have to stress over break. Hope you understand.

-Lyn