Papa?

Evelyn's POV:

I wake up to something ringing. I sit up and rub my eyes. Something keeps ringing. I look over at mommy fast asleep. I climb over her and see her phone. I some how manage to press the green button.

?: Lizzie? Hey how are you?

Me: ...

?: Hello? Lizzie are you there.

Me: ...

I move so I can get off the bed.

?: Evelyn is that you?

I freeze. How do they know my name.

Me: Mhm.... mommy sleeping

?: Oh thank god. Okay go back to Lizzie. Stay with her okay. Tell her to call me back okay.

Me:yeah

Then the person hangs up. I looked at the phone. "P-pa. Pau- papa?-" I look up when I hear mommy groan. She slowly moves. I put her phone down on the night stand. I grab on the sheets to pull myself up on the bed again.

I grab Mr. Snuggles and crawl ontop of mommy. I push some hair out of her face. I feel my tummy grumble. I don't want to wake mommy up though. I go to her ear and wisper to her.

"Mommy"

"..."

"Mommy" I feel here move a little. I start to trace a finger around her face. As I was up to her eyebrows. She furrows them. Then she moves again. I sit up and stop moving.

I crawl a little more down. I give her kisses around her face. I hear her let out a small giggle. I kiss her nose. I crawl more down to give her some space. I start playing with Mr. Snuggles ears.

Lizzie's POV:

I'm slowly woken up by someone wispering in my ear. I then feel a small finger trace over my face. I move to get comfortable but I feel a small weight ontop of me.

I was about to fall back asleep when the weight ontop of me moves. Then they start peppering me with kisses. Its Evelyn. She then kisses my nose and then was about to kiss me in the lips. Just like yesterday.

But she moves down. I was enjoying Eve pappering with kisses. I rub my eyes and then open them. I look over to see Eve sitting down looking at me.

"Mommy wake uuuuuuppp" She sounds very happy

"Mommy wake uuuuuuppp" She sounds very happy. I wonder whats got her happy today.

"Hmmmm no." I tease as I close my eyes again.

"Waakkkeeee uuuuuppp" she said now bouncing ontop of me.

"Nooooo."

"Why?"

"Oh bc I didn't get my cuddles yet." She smiles and crawls closer to me. She lays ontop of me and I rub her back. I kiss the top of her head.

She sits back up not before pecking me in the lips. I smile.