Holidays

[Thanksgiving family dinner]

Evelyn's POV:

"Ow" I yell for probably the tenth time.

"I know baby I'm sorry. But your hair is getting long and tangled. Maybe we should ask Uncle Clay to cut for you." Mommy says while she brushes the knots out of my hair.

"I'll love that." I jump a little in excitement of mention of Uncle Clay. I look back the big mirror of the bathroom. Seeing mommy's short brown hair. She dyed it brown for a whole then cut it.

I also went to the premiere of the movie I filmed. I saw Vera again which I was happy. I got to see Millie again to. Mommy couldn't come though. She had work stuff to do which I was sad she wasn't able to come. Mommy has sent Marla and this other person to come along with me.

Today I think it was Thanksgiving. We were in new york city since mommy still had work here. We were heading to aunt MK's house. Mommy was doing my hair now. I was wearing this small simple dress.

"And we are done. Okay you go pack your bag okay. Don't get yourself dirty." She said as she spun me around to make sure I looked okay. I gave her a nod and started to run but she grabbed my wrist. "First my kiss then you can go."

I gave her a quick kiss on the nose. Which she scrunched it and she let me go. I ran out of the bathroom to the room. We were still staying at a hotel. So I took some stuff out of the big box we always bring. And putting stuff in my small bag.

---

After a while we had a car drive us to Aunt MK's house. Mommy was hold a tray of food. She had been busy cooking this morning. I don't remember to much of doing this Thanksgiving thing before. But if it mean I can get to see Aunt MK and Aunt Ashley and grandma I love it.

"Eve can you please knock on the door." I gave her a nod and knocked on the door. We waited for a bit until we heard some stomping. The door quickly opens and it makes me jump. Both Aunt MK and Ashley were fighting to open the door. I turn back to mommy which she shrugs. Making us both laugh.

"Girls move." I jump when hearing grandma's voice. It's been a while since I lost saw here. "Oh there is my favorite person in the whole world."

"GRANDMA" I jump in her arms and we hear gasps.

"Oh hush you three. Ashley help Lizzie." I see MK stick her tongue iut at Ashley, which makes me giggle. "Mary-Kate can you please go check on the rest of the food."

Grandma stays me to living room. Where I see other people I haven't met before. They are playing some game and don't notice us enter the room. I hear the floor creek behind us and it mommy. Then I hear a bit of gasp behind me now. I extend my arms to mommu feeling uncomfortable now.

"Mommy"

"Okay okay," She takes me out of grandma's arms. "Don't cry okay. I know you hate the attention. But I want you to meet my family.

"I did though." I noticed we are in the hallway now.

"Well you didn't meet my dad, or my brother, brothers I should say. Oh and my other mom."

"You have another mom?"
She laughs at the question. "Mommy!:

"You are so cute. Yes I do she is my step mom. I'll explain it when your more older. But no yet because you are my baby." She starts kissing me all over the face. "Okay lets go meet them."

Elizabeth's POV:

I kiss Eve one more time and start walking back in the living room. Where my dad, step mom and brothers are currently all sat. Courtney couldn't come unfortunately but its okay. We will see her soon.

"Elizabeth sweet heart good to see you." My dad quickly gets up kisses me on the cheek and giving me a side hug. "Now who is this cutie pie here" He pinches Eve cheeks which make her squirm in my arms.

"Dad this is my daughter Evelyn." I say still looking ay Eve because my anxiety is running right now.

"Lizzie you have a daughter." I hear Trent speak behind dad. Him quickly getting to my other side. "Hey its Morgan." I roll my eyes at him. Of course he will say that.

My dad asked a few questions. He was shocked honestly he thought I was pregnant. He asked who the father was which was funny because how would I get pregnant if I'm not in any relationship at the moment. Well not yet, I have been talking with someone for a couple months now. I told him the whole story well everyone really. My dad seemed fine with it which I'm glad.

Eve was still mostly quiet around them. But if asked any questions she will answer them. It was nice being together as a family. Well almost everyone.

---

[Christmas day]

I'm actually excited for today. I spent all night wraping a few presents for Eve. I wanna make sure this Christmas is magical for her. I know my family will bring more presents. Clay dropped off some presents and he was now helping me cook. Eve will also meey my other sister Courtney today.

I headed upstairs after getting the cute little Christmas dress I got her. I knocked on her door expecting to hear Eve. But there was only silence, so I opened the door to see Eve still sleeping. I was already dressed so I only needed Eve to get dressed. But there she was still sleeping.

I walked over to her, opening up the curtains. A cloudy day with no snow. We did stay another week in new york for the snow. But it only snowed a little. I really wanted Eve to see the snow. But sadly that wasn't possible.

I carefully sat down next to the sleeping baby. I started to rub her back to get her to wake up.

"Evelyn, it's time to wake up" I started to move the hair out of her face. Leaned down and kissed her cheeks. "Baby come on." She rolled over on her back. "Its Christmas, don't you wanna go open presents?" She didn't say anything and I could see her breathing go steady.

I hear a knock at her door. I turn around seeing Clay pop us head in. Telling me someone is here which I nod. "I got this, you go welcome who just came in."

---

Clay actually woke her up. She came down with her bunnies. The one I got her and the other Kathryn gave her. Actually Kathryn was supposed to come over with her two kids and husband.

"Mommy look what uncle Clay did to Mr. Snuggles and Señor Scrunchie" It made me laugh. She still can't pounce words correctly but she is getting there. The two bunnies were wearing little ties around their necks. Which did match the colors of her dress.

"Woah that's amazing. Why don't you go show grandma." She quickly bolted out of the kitchen to go find my mom. I quickly turn around when my phone dings.

Hey won't be able to attend. Sorry :(

But I did send a couple things since it is Christmas. Something for both of you.

Sorry again.

As I was about to respond I hear a voice behind me. Knowing Courtney is here. I quickly walk to the living room, seeing her talking to Eve. As time passed the twins arrived as well with bunch of presents. Then Kathryn and her kiddios. Yeah Evelyn is gonna be one spoiled kid. But its okay because she deserves everything.

"Lizzie, there's someone who wants to speak with you." I see my mom hold my phone in hand. Quickly dragging me upstairs to my room. Handing my phone over.

"Hello?"

_______________________________

Author's Note:

HEYYY MY LOVES!! Here this weeks chapter. AGH only 2 more chapters left. This book is everything to me literally my baby. I will be editing all the chapters when I finish it. I will be adding an exclusive chapter with a bit of photos of Evelyn. Some of the asthetics of Elizabeth's and Evelyn's lifestlye like.

A cliffhanger there. Tehehe.

Stay safe everyone. Make sure to be eating, drinking water and getting enough sleep. I love you all. Have a good day/night.

BYEEE

-Lyn