Premiere

Lizzie's POV:

"Lizzie calm down. She's okay. We need to get you ready." Clay said.

Today is the premiere for Avengers: Endgame. They took away Eve from me.

"Clay she's not. She's crying. I need to go see he-" I say as I start getting up for the fifth time.

"Ah yeah that's a no. Lizzie I promise the faster you let me finish your makeup. The faster you get to see her okay" He says as he pushes me back in my seat.

I let out a sigh and let him continue my makeup. I decided to get my bangs back. As Clay finishes straining my hair. The door opens, I try to look through the window.

I guess I started to move again when I feel Clay move my head back to where it was. I start play with my fingers. I want to see Eve. I can't hear her anymore. She stoped crying.

I then saw my dress come in. With a few other boxes. Clay finishes with my hair and heads outside. Telling me to not come out of the room.

One box catches my eyes. A pair of shoes. Little gold shoes. Ontop of it has hair pieces. I was about to open it when someone burst threw the door.

"Oh there it is. Sorry Clay said you can't see this. You should really get ready. We want you ready first." Emma says. She is about to leave when she turns around. "Evelyn is fine. She just wanted her bunny. I promise you she is gonna look really cute."

With that she leaves the room. Leaving me alone. I decided to check my phone. Oh god. The group chat is exploding. Yeah going back to putting on my dress. Its a nice blue, although it has an opening in my chest. Also a slit on my leg.

———

I am currently packing a bag for Eve. Just in case. I hear footsteps from upstairs. Clay is the only one left since the rest of the crew had left already.

"So remember, you smile at the cameras okay. Just how you did earlier."

"Will mommy be-be there."

"Oh yes she will be with you."

The two of them come down. I gasp seeing Eve. She is in a red dress with some gold straps. She literally looks like a princess.

"Oh my god. Clay."

"She looks beautiful doesn't she"

"A whole little princess. Come ehre baby"

Eve runs up to me and hugs me. Her head piece having little butterflies. Even her dress has some. Then I realize red and gold. Iron man. Ew.

"I really love this Clay. But not the Iron man theme."

"Hey who's daughter is she playing. Iron man's. So you can't really complain."

I sit Eve on the stool and give her something to do. I bought a work book for her. A coloring book lets say. I must say she's been getting good at coloring in the lines.

Clay talks to me for a while. Taking a few photos himself. Then showing me a photo of Eve. I am in awe.