Screams & Flashes

Paul's POV:

As I make my way around the house, I hear a scream. I look out the window and see nothing. Maybe the girls came back inside. I see Agnes looking around. Playing hide and seek.

"Hey Paul" I hear Jennifer call me.

"Yeah" I answer back and I see Jennifer's worried expression. "What?" She signels to stay quiet. We hear muffling. Agnes comes back around by herself. Where's Evelyn.

We hear a scream. Then I hear a whine. I quickly make my way outside. To see the back gate open.

"Evelyn?" I turn the corner to see someone holding Evelyn. "HEY!"

---

Jennifer's POV:

As Paul left to go look outside. I realize only Agnes is here. I pick her up and hear Paul yelling. He's yelling at someone. I bring Agnes up to her room.

"Stay here okay. Don't come out until I say so." I leave a kiss on her head. I sprint downstairs. Not even a second later I hear a gunshot. Then a scream.

I quickly run to get my phone. I dail 911. I hear cries of a child, and Paul yelling again.

911 operator: 911 what's your emergency?

J: um I- omg

911 operater: ma'am I need you to relax and tell me what's wrong.

J:there been a gunshot let out. I don't know what happening. My husband outside. Please help. I need someone to come.

911 operator: A gunshot. Is he hurt?

J: I don't know, just please send some. My niece is out there please. I think she's hurt.

---

Lizzie's POV:

Everything is in slow motion. Scarlett is trying to calm me down. There's so much things going on in my mind. Jennifer just texted me that there been a gunshot near her home.

That Evelyn is no where to be seen. Paul might be hurt.

As Scarlett turns the corner, we see flashing red and blue lights. I see ambulances. A cop stops the car, and Scarlett rolls down the window.

As soon as she rolls down the window. I hear cries. I know those cries.

I get out of the car. Not turning back from the yelling. I feel my tears coming down my face. I start sprinting.

I hear her cries

I hear her cries. I don't see her. Where is she. I can't breathe, my chest is getting tighter and tighter.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. Stopping me from running any furthers. Right now I'm in panic mode.

"Ma'am I need you to calm down. I can-"

"LET ME GO!! PLEASE"

"Ma'am I can't let you go."

Everything is a blur, I feel dizzy. I hear her screams again but much closer. I look around and see the ambulance door open.

"EVELYN" I fight in the grip of the officers. I hear more yelling and then i feel a pinch in my neck.

"MAMA" I hear her calling. I feel weak, and dizzy again.

"Let me go, my baby." I beg again. My legs go weak and I feel myself fall. The voices are fading away. I don't know what happening. I feel sleepy.

"NO, get off of her."

The yelling the screaming comes to a stop. My eyes start to close but I try to keep my eyes open. I see her small figure. Covered in blood. She's hurt.

"Elizabeth. Hey, hey" I hear someone say. But I can't respond. Everything goes dark. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER"

"MAMA!!"

---

Nobody's POV:

There was so much happening. The cops had closed down the streets. There was so much screaming going on. From children to adults.

They had cuffed the person. Who can it be?

Elizabeth layed on the ground unconscious. Scarlett holding her head and screaming at the officers. They had injected her with something that caused her to sleep.

The cries of a small child heard coming from one of the ambulances. Another coming from the apartment.

Paul being checked at, but he was okay. He was worried about Evelyn. They wouldn't let him see her. He heard Elizabeth's cries. He saw everything.

He saw the way the officers grabbed her. He saw the pain in her screams. The panic happening. He tensed up, they were hurting her. He then saw one of the EMT's pull out a needle. The came close to Elizabeth.

"HEY,HEY"

"Sir I need you to calm down"

"CALM DOWN. WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO HER." They didn't answer him. He saw the way Elizabeth fell to the ground. He couldn't see much longer as the ambulance doors closed.

In mintues cameras started to flash. Paparazzi and news reports were there. The cops started to clear out the area. Keeping them away from the scene as much as they can.

The carried Elizabeth body towards one of ambulances. Jennifer had told them that she was the mother, of the little brunette girl. They decided it was best for her to not go on that one.

They opened the one with Paul. He quickly tried to sit up. Only to be stopped by one of the EMT's.

Paul can hear people shouting. Cameras flashing. Great. He thought. He looked back at Elizabeth.

"Is she okay?" He asked.

"Yeah she's okay. Don't worry she will wake up in a coupme minutes. She's your wife?"

"No, my friend actually. She's the mother of the girl in the other ambulance."

They asked him a few more questions. Regarding the relationship he had with the small girl. And what had happened.

He had asked about his wife and daughter. They were okay, Jennifer couldn't come to the hospital. Since they had no one to take care of Agnes.

---

The small little girl had passed out. All the cries and screaming had made her tired. She had wires everywhere. One checking her heart, to one helping her breathe.

She wasn't breathing properly. Her anxiety wasn't helping. It made it harder for her to breathe.

They soon arrived to the hospital. Quickly getting the little girl out. Going into the emergency room as fast as they could.

The little girl's heartbeat started to slow down. You can hear her whines. She let out a mumble. One of the nurses hear the small girl call out:

"Mama"

---

Author's note:

Hellllooooo👋🏼

Its been a hot mintue. There might be some spelling mistakes. I'll fix it later. I wanted to give you this chapter, before yall kill me. I mean now you might wanna kill me more.

A lot of chaos in this chapter.

What yall think happened? Who do you think fired? Who could it be?

So this book will still be on hold. I'll try to post another chapter this week.

What are yall thoughts so far?

Hope you guys have a good day/night. Make sure to stay safe. Drink water, eat and get some sleep. Stay safe.

BYEEE

-Lyn