Kisses & cuddles between interviews

Elizabeth's POV:

"R-red"

"Good job. Now what's this color?"

"Hmm green"

"No its not green, its blue." I say wiggling the blue plate. Its been a while since she had done school. She wasn't going to daycare anymore. I wanted for her to know anything she could remember before entering school. She was now four which means, I have to put her in preschool.

Today we were practicing colors. She doing great so far. I've been receiving emails from my manager. We've been getting tons of emails from people saying they wanna cast Eve in their projects. I decided to decline some of them. She was still getting used to the cameras and other people. I didn't want to overwhelm her. But I decided to accept one.

---

"Baby can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah" She looked up from her coloring books she was previously coloring in.

"I have a little interview in a few hours. Mind leaving mommy alone for a while until I finish work?"

"But...but you said" I start seeing tears forming in her chocolate eyes. "You gonna spend time with me" I quickly go to the stool she was sitting on. Picking her up and wiping the tears away.

"I know baby but this came up last minute. Don't cry, after I finish I'll give tons of kisses and cuddles." I said bouncing her in my hip. She let a couple more sobs before it turned into sniffles.

I've gotten a call earlier this morning saying that I have to travel to London. Apparently another project is being pitched. Also the HBO max series was gonna send in their location sets soon. I have so much to do this year and the next.

Am I even gonna handle all this. With a four year old. Who will watch her? The twins have their own thing. Mom can't travel that much because of privacy reasons. My brother, no I don't want him in this whole thing.

I don't know if Eve has traveled that far. I don't know how I will take her with me. Before I can overthink more I'm pulled out with a yell next to my ear.

"MOMMY!" I jump at the sudden scream in my ear. Which makes Eve laugh. "You okay mommy?"

"Yeah mommy is just thinking about work" She just nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She wanted to be put down so I did. Eve just sat on the stool and continued coloring.

I decided to get ready since the interview I was having today was gonna be soon. I gave Eve a kiss on the head and went up to my room to get ready.

As I started to do some light makeup. More things came into mind. Eve has to go to school soon. How am I gonna do this. Everyone knows her now, but I can't eve homeschool her. Because of my job and traveling. I don't know if the other crew will let me bring her in.

On in an important note I didn't want Eve to forget her first language. I got to learn more about her past. Which her first language being Spanish. As again her father was in some type of gang. A criminal. Died while the cops were looking for him. Apparently a shooting happened and he happened to be shot. They will still won't give me his name for legal reasons.

I got to learn her mother Maria, I believe her name was. I got to see a picture of her. After the day of court they had given me a couple pictures and other things they thought Eve needed. Let me tell her her mother was beautiful. I can see Maria in Eve. Her futures showing that. Mother was unknown. So there wasn't any death news about her. No missing reports or anything. Its sad how all this events. Of Eve happened a few months after her fathers death.

I get pulled out of my thoughts again to my phone chiming. A text from one of the interviewers saying to get on. To test out our mics and cameras.

I quickly went downstairs to find Eve still coloring. I sigh in relief for some reason. I decide to take Eve into my office room. I didn't want to leave her alone in the other room. I don't know why.

I sat her down at the little couch in the back of my desk. Decided to switch books. I gave her the one where you trace over the letters.

---

I was in the middle of the interview, when I heard Eve whine for the third time. I was nervous a bit, debated weather I should let her come on my lap. But then the media would see her. I mean they have seen. But again I was told not to show her as much because it might turn into rumors. Even though she isn't in any marvel projects.

"Elizabeth it seems like you have a whiny baby in your hands."

"Oh I- I'm sorry. I'"

"No, no its totally fine. Would you want to go for a bit. Most of them questions are for Jac and Matt."

"Thank you. Sorry. I'll be back" I hear Kathryn comment something that makes everyone laugh. She is getting the attention of me, which I appreciate. They send me a quick chat saying my mic and camera is off.

I pick up Eve and she instantly cuddles into me. She starts rubbing her eyes. Yeah nap time. She hasn't been taking nap times. Trying to get her to it. I remembered I did stop breastfeeding her. But I had thankfully pumped some out.

I took it out the milk and heat it up. I rubbed her back when she whined again.

"I sorry Mommy" Eve says in her cute sleepy voice. I kiss her cheek and getting the milk out.

"Its okay baby. But next time you could said you were tired instead of whining. Mommy has interviews to do. I need it to be quiet."

"Sorry again" I bounce her on hip and start heading back. I hand her the milk which she quickly drinks up. I take the bottle and give her a stern look. She leans over giving me a kiss on the nose. I hand it back to her and this time she takes her time.

I sit back down making sure Eve is out the view of the camera. I position her to lay side ways on my lap. Fixing my laptop a bit. I sent a chat saying that I'm good to go. In a seconds I see that my mic is back on and so is camera.

I try to pick up from whatever they are talking now. Smiling when I see Kathryn look down and then my phone lighting up.

---
Kathryn:
We are just talking about how we got pitched.

Is Eve okay now?
---

I smile and send a quick text 'thanks' and saying that Eve is fine. They great me back and I answer a few more questions.

At the end of the interview the bottle falls on the ground. I'm sure the mic picked that up. I say a quick 'sorry' and picking up the bottle. Putting it in the table. I see Eve soundly asleep now.

---

Author's note:

Hello my loves. Finally decided to finish another chapter of this book. Currently in exams week. So I'm trying to atleast start a chapter of my two active books.

Gave you guys some Lizzie and Eve fluff content. A new project for Eve is starting soon. What could it be? 👀

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. As again I love reading your comments. I appreciate the request and feedback.

Stay safe. Make sure to eat, drink, and get enough sleep. I love you guys so much.

BYEEE

- Lyn