London

Evelyn's POV:

I'm woken up by a voice echoing. Rolling over to hit a wall. Scaring me so I open my eyes. Not know where I am, I quickly sit up. Hearing a weird buzzing noise. Hearing clatter of plates I think. Some people talking but I can't see them.

I look to my left seeing the tiny round window. Slowly remember I'm in a plane? I think that's what mommy said it was called.

Its dark out, I can see some light. They are very small. I jump when I hear something slide.

"Oh hii" I see mommy closing the small door. "Hi baby did you sleep well?"

"Yeah" My tummy started to growl which made her laugh.

"Ooh someone is hungry." She kiss my head before pull something infront of me. It makes a small table. She opens up a small bag. I quickly grab it and say thank you. I never tried this before its not a chip though. "Its pretzels. You never had that before have you?"

I shake my head. I have never had what ever she said it was called. She takes out a couple more stuff. Opening it up seeing some sandwich. She asked me if I wanted to drink something which I said yes. She called over the lady from before. Which then I got some orange juice. I ate the snack and the sandwich. Before climbing on mommy's lap.

She had been on her phone for a while. I was getting pretty bored and I didn't know how to work that small tv infront of me.

"Mommy" I said as I sat on her lap but I got no response. "Mommmmy" I began to whine when she gave me no response again. She picked me up and put me back on my seat. She then turned on the small tv and went back on her phone.

Elizabeth's POV:

I was currently texting my agents about the location I was gonna be at. I was getting info on set locations as well. I felt a weight on top of my legs and then hearing Eve. I really need to know what I'm gonna do with Eve once I get to London.

I also found out London is going on a lock down. Great hopefully we get there before the lock down. At this point Eve started to while. Which wasn't helping me. I quick moved her of my lap and onto her seat. Turning on the small screen to intertain her.

---

A few more hours had passed and we final got here. Eve at this point was super whiny. Which was freaking me out. I had to carry my bag plus hers since she didn't want to put it on.

Slipping into mind that paparazzi are gonna be her. I had a text saying someone will excort me and Eve through a different area. Eve was walking circles around my suit case.

After a while we got excorted through the employee door. Getting in the car heading to the location. Lucky it was near town or out. Which was neat it was pretty good distance.

The house was nice a little bit big for is two. But it was nice we had a small yard. Sadly it started to rain which that meant we had to stay home.

I was putting Eve's suit case away when I heard some talking. Then hear small pair of feet coming towards the room.

"Oh I found her." Eve says walking in the room. "Here mommy" She hands me my phone, I make a note to talk to her about answering phone calls.

"Hello"

"Hello its Sam"

"Oh yes Hi" We end up talking for a bit. He had asked me if I arrived yet and how I received everything I needed. Talked about location spot but he said there will be someone else sending me more info.

"Mommy"

"Yeah baby" She jumps on the bed turning around to face me.

"Can I um" She starts playing with her fingers. "Can-"

"Can you what baby?" She points her small finger toward my hand. Oh she wants my phone. "You want my phone" She nods her head. "For what baby, I don't have anything here you will find intresting"

She sighs and looks down. "No seriously baby I kinda need my phone for important stuff." She lets out a whine and throws herself on the bed. I don't get why she is acting like this. I had been making sure she stays of electronics when I'm around her.

"Why don't you go watch tv. I'll put something on okay"

"Noo" She whines again. I sigh and go back to folding her clothes. She starts rolling around the bed whine here and there.

"Eve please." I turn around back to face the bed. When I feel something hit me. "Evelyn."

"Please!" She exclaims.

"I said no" She start crying now and quicking her legs. I go to calm her down but end up get kicked in the arm. "EVELYN OLSEN, I SAID NO" She stops and I see her eyes widen.

"I don't want to yell at you okay. But you are not making it easy." I close the suit case and put inside the closet. Leaving the room shutting the door behind me. Standing waiting to hear a cry or feet shuffling. Nothing, just silence.

Leaving to unpack my bag and getting my computer charged. I have an interview tomorrow. So I take the outfits I have and check when I'll receive the others. I will sure need to book a nanny to be with Eve. With covid I can't really take her to set. Like I used to back on California.

I hear the water drops outside hitting the window class. Now pouring outside. I guess we are staying in the house all day. The room gets lighten up by the lighting outside.  The wind picking up seeing the tree outside sway. The loud boom startling me a bit. Hearing a door swing and a yell.

"MOMMY"

_______________________

Author's Note:

HELLO MY LOVES!! How are all of you doing? Hopefully good. Guess who is in summer break. ME!! That means I have time to brainstorm and write some more chapters.

Which if any of you readers also read my other book. "The Waterfall" it will get an updated soon. I'll upload this book the most though.

Thank you to Germangielove29 and Mxrveladdict for helping figure out Evelyn's last name. You will get another chapter this week thanks to them.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Make sure to stay safe. If you are still in school, stay strong. Summer break will start soon for you. Make sure to eat, drink water and get enough sleep. I love you all. <3

BYEEEE

-Lyn