Ms.Olsen

Lizzie's POV:

I start to fiddle with my fingers. I can see we are getting closer and closer to the location.

Oh yeah. We are heading to court. Why? Well I've been keeping this a secret since the premiere. Evelyn's family member has contacted me. I freaked out when I saw the text. It included a picture of my house, my family and of course me and Eve together.

I didn't know who they were to Evelyn. But I know for sure it one of her family members. My manager had called me about this too. They found the person and now they wanted custody of Evelyn.

The past two months now with her. Each day I find out something new about her. Now the public knows well assumes about me being something to Eve.

But this past week has been hard. The text. The panic attacks. Eve's panic attack. Now I'm panicking what if they do get custody of Eve. They will take her away from me.

"Lizzie breathe for me. It's okay." Scarlett pulls me out of my thoughts. I look at her with teary eyes. "Hey stop overthinking. Nothing is gonna happen. I got the best lawyer okay. You got that file of her dad and the file from that so called daycare. They are not gonna take her away from you."

"I-. What if they do."

"They won't"

"The texts Scar. They know where I live and my family. They threatened me. They... they"

"Hey, hey breathe. We will also keep them out of you and Evelyn's reach okay."

Scarlett pulls me into a hug. Rubbing my back and telling me its gonna be okay. We wait until we get a text from the lawyer to head inside.

———

"I haven't seen her for 2 years now. All I want it my niece to come home. You can't have some celebrity have her"

I look up from my seat. I hear name be wispered behind me. Then a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't listen to her. Breathe." I nod my head and take a deep breathe.

Her lawyer starts speaking. About their past. The things her lawyer starts to say, make me overthink. After a while the judge calls me.

"Okay thank you. We will have Ms. Olsen's lawyer."

He looks at me and smiles. He stands up and walks over.

"Mrs. Olsen here is taking full responsibility of Evelyn. Yes she is known for acting, but that doesn't matter here. She has taken care of Evelyn as her own child. Never leaves her side. Looked into her to find information about that little girl. Which by far her live was horrible. Her father being in a gang, being in an abusive home. Being thrown away into an orphanage."

I look over at Christina. Evelyn's so called aunt. She seems to cackle and then look at me. She then scans me and rolls her eyes.

I don't want her to take Evelyn away from me. That child has brought happiness to my life. I didn't want her taken away.

Evelyn's POV:

Mommy has been gone for some time. I'm currently sitting with Jennifer's daughter. Which know I know to be Agnes. We are sitting down coloring.

"Soo your Lizzie's daughter?"

"Mhm"

"How come I never seen you bef-"

"Sweetie I why don't you help me here make a snack okay?"

Agnes gets up from the floor, going into the kitchen. I hear Jennifer saying something to her. I get up when I hear a whistle.

"Oh hey. Why are you here by yourself?" Paul comes down the steps. Picking me up and tickling my sides.

"Ev- oh hey honey. I was just coming to get her for a quick snack."

"I was gonna say, she came here to play. Not to be left alone. How about you girls go outside and play."

I see Paul give a look at Jennifer. He puts me down and Agnes drags me outside.

"Wait the ball isn't out here. I'll be right back okay."

"Okay."

"Don't go anywhere"

Agnes runs back inside to get the ball. I see some flowers near the fences. I go to see them. They are very pretty. I hear the whistle again. I look around and see no one around. Its to quiet outside. I head to go back inside. I feel hands wrap around me.

Lizzie's POV:

We are currently waiting for what the judge is gonna say. I'm postive they will let me keep Evelyn. With her past and her family. They won't let her back with them, right?

"Okay we made a decision. With the reasons both of you gave. I see where she is best to stay. Where she can be at peace and be safe."

Christina had only talked about me being a celebrity. About how I was doing this all for money. I'm not. I never wanted to ever do that if I did have a kid of my own. I would of kept them away from this famous world.

Living in the set of Full House. Seeing my two older sisters works since they were 9 months old. Never able to do anything other then film.

Oh yeah the twins are also. It added more comfort to me. Them being here is helping me.

"Mrs. Olsen"

I'm pulled out of my thoughts and look up.

"Yes your honor"

"I declare you to take full custody of Evelyn Delgado"

Oh my god. She's mine. I get to be her mother. I get to take care of her.

"Thank you, thank you." The twins and Scarlett come up to me. Hugging me close.

"Ms. Olsen one last thing. I need you to sign a couple paper. Also you have an option to change her name if you would like."

I nod to him, and I feel a hand on my face. Mk whipes my tears away. I haven't even realized I was crying. I Christina on the phone and I can she smiles. She wispers something to someone behind her.

After all that. I sign some papers and decided to change her last name. Not full though.

My phone starts to buzz. I quickly check to see. Its Paul. When I read the text I freeze. Christina is dismissed and they leave in a hurry.