He's Alive

Lizzie's POV:

As I leave the daycare, I feel a presence. Like its watching me. Paparazzi. I think. But this is different, I look around I don't see nobody.

I don't like this. I hurry to my car and head to see my sisters.

Evelyn's POV:

As mommy left, I am currently playing with some blocks. I missed this playing well mostly by myself. But mami used to play with me all the time.

I feel weird not like sick. But like something is watching me. I look to see most kids playing. I would go play with them but I can't talk.

Honk honk

I remember that beep. I stand up go towards the window. No.

I quickly ran away from the window

I quickly ran away from the window. That- thats not him. Mami said he died. I crawl over to the box full of toys.

I can here his whistle calls.

He saw me.

Lizzie's POV:

After talking to my sister's, I was relieved. I told them everything about Evelyn. They felt bad for her. They told me if I felt ready to take care of kids I should do it.

So I made up my mind and I am gonna take care of this child like my own. I just hope she lets me adopt her. I mean she has been calling me mommy since that day at the doctor's office.

Well I was currently at this meeting for my show Sorry for your loss. We had stoped shooting for a while since I also have to film for marvel. Now we are back. Schedule has changed.

---

After another hour of the meeting. I am finally out of there. I am currently heading to the daycare, when I have the feeling again.

I really hate this. Its like I being watched. Its only around this block. I quickly park and lock the doors. I head inside to pick up Evelyn.

"Hey I'm here to pick up Evelyn."

"Oh Mrs. Olsen hi. Yup I'll go get her for you." I see as she writed down something on the computer. She then stands up and call Evelyn. She looked up and then smiles. Then she starts to clean up, the lady hasn't told anything to her. She just knew what to do.

"You know she is a very smart kid for just 3 years old. But I notice she doesn't like to interact with other kids. Mostly she doesn't talk."

"Oh yea I noticed that. I am currently working on that." I see Evelyn look out the winow and then towards me. She seems confused about something. I finish talking to the lady but I notice that Eve keep looking at the same window.

I thank the lady and we head to the car. There's that feeling again. I quickly pick up Eve. She keeps looking behind me and then she gasps.

Evelyn's POV:

Mommy has come back. We are currently going to the car. I keep looking at the black car. Then the doors open. He comes out. I let out a gasp.

I see him walking towards us. Mommy puts me in my car seat. As she moves away from the window he is gone. Where did he go?

I am scared.

I start to kick my legs.

"What's wrong baby"

"Hwose"

"You wanna go home" I hum in response. "Okay we will go home okay. Relax. I'm here baby."

I keep looking at the window as we drive home. He just disappeared.

Lizzie's POV:

We got home. Eve has been looking out the winow. I wonder what is it? I feed her some food. Once she was done I changed her. I grabed her stuff for bed.

"Mommy, your bed"

"Okay baby" I picked her up and took her to my room. I layed her down and have her bottle. She started to play with the top if my shirt. I rubbed her back to help her fall alseep.

[Ignore the dog, lol]

After a while she had finished her bottle. But she wasn't asleep yet. She started to tug at my shirt.

"what?" She kept tugging my shirt. Then I remembered last time she did this. I took of my shirt and layed back down. She quickly crawled ontop of me.

I gave her the pacifier. I don't her you know. She just layed there ontop of me. She had Mr. Snuggles with her as well. I pulled the covers up  since I started to get cold.

She moved a little, I guess to get comfortable. Because once she moved she fell asleep. I placed her down beside me. I put my shirt back on and got comfortable on the bed.

I pulled Eve closer to me. She snuggled into me. I kissed her head and fell asleep.

----------------------------

Hey!! I hope your really enjoying this book. Some people asked me if Lizzie will be in a relationship.  I still don't know if she will have one.

Also give me some suggestions on what I should add on future chapters. If you want to see some more characters in this book? Some more Povs?

Again thank you for reading this. Hope you guys have a safe night or day. See you in the next chapter. BYEE