Chapter 24

"Ma'am?"

Y/n looked around, to find Quicksilver, walking up to her.

After the full on Erik and Charles-treatment, her fever soon passed and she was back in action.

"Oh hello there Peter!", she smiled and put her book down.
They were in the park and she had placed herself underneath a tree, reading.

He stood there, awkwardly.

"I...uhmm...", he started rubbing his hand, "hi?"

"Wonna sit down, boy?", she asked him, shifting around.

He quickly nodded and sat down.

"What's bugging you?", Y/n asked and he sighted.

"I don't know. I just needed someone to talk to and..."

"Your dad isn't really there for you?", she smirked smugly and made him chuckle.

"Yeah. That."

"That's what i'm here for."

"Yeah...", he repeated, slower this time and seemingly daydreaming.

"Come on. I'm not Charles Xavier. You gotta to tell me about the things in your head if you want me to know them.", she smiled and he smiled back, shyly.

"There's this...this girl.", he started and Y/n sighted softly.
When he didn't continue she gestured him to go and he gulped.

"I'm...i like her. But she's...I don't know she's behaving strange."

"What do you mean with strange?", Y/n asked interested and turned to face him directly, leaning at the huge tree next to them.

"When no ones around, she's like the nicest thing ever. Super cute and lovely and all. AND she's hot. Like really hot.", he grinned.

Y/n laughed. "Like 8 out of 10?"
"Yeah!", he chuckled and looked at her.

Peter liked to be around her. She was like the perfect thing between Mum and friend. Because when he needed her, she was there for him, holding him or calming him down or bringing him cookies and warm milk and stuff like that.

But on the other hand she sat there, with her sunglasses and her smug smile and she was his sparing partner when he went to the gym late and night. She was the one who showed him how to throw punches so it wouldn't hurt his hands and how to open a bottle of beer with nearly everything and she was the one who would smuggle him out of school, just walking around, drinking a coffee at starbucks.
Peter noticed at the first day that she wasn't a real teacher and yet she somehow was.

"Then what's the problem Schatz? Go get her.", she frowned.

"The Problem is, that whenever her guys are around, she treats me like dirt. She makes me do shit like homework for her and is just fucking mean. And when i've had enough and want to just stop doing her stuff, she gets all nice again.", he explained.

Y/n sighted. Loudly and for real this time.

"Oh man. Get the hell away from her."