Encounter: Witches of Sin

Infinite Fantasy. Whenever people hear that name, the first thing that comes to their mind is the global hit Augmented Reality Game, Infinite Fantasy, that launched just a few weeks ago. I, too, just bought the game as well as the necessary gear to play it, so this'll be my first day. Infinite Fantasy is an amazing ARG, like, really game breaking. It's basically just yot average VRMMORPG, except instead of being virtual Reality, it's Augmented Reality. It's a real great source of entertainment while being outside too. And not to mention the freedom that the game gives out. Anyone can become anything, with absolutely zero restrictions, except for the restrictions placed by reality. Well, simply put, people can't fly or jump absurdly high, but there are certain aspects of the game that also straight up breaks reality.

For example, these "Skills" which range from simple and generic magic-like abilities to really special and unique powers, some that I've never even heard of before. It's one of the big reasons people play this game, and the management even allows players to get one random Skill as a starting privelege. And today, as my first day of playing the game, I finally get to know what my first starter Skill is!

——————————
—————

Player: Ray (Trace Mackson)
Gender: Male
Job: Undecided
Authority Level: I
Titles: N/A

Skills:
[Appraisal I]
[Beginner's Luck X]
[Starting Sprint X]
[Starter Protection X]

Quests Participating:
[Get Started!] ☆
[Party Time]
[Friends Together Strong]
[Clan It Up]
[Daily Log-in]
[Starter Log-in]
[Starter Catch Up]
[Launch Campaign]

—————
——————————

Oh, that's quite a lot of information. This here is a pop-up panel of my profile. It shows my Skills, my on-going quests, and my general information. Of course, only I can see them. However, because of my absurd luck, I managed to get the Appraisal Skill as my starter Skill, so I can also see other players' profiles, which is sweet. Incidentally, for profiles, it shows the Player name, and only the Player can see their own real name. In any case, this is a really well built game.

It seems my main quest right now is the [Get Started!] quest, as it has a star. Ah, by the way, the other Skills I have which are maxed out at level X are for starters, from the [Launch Campaign] and [Starter Catch Up] quests. I heard that as I spend more time in game, the levels of those skill decrease. Anyway, I should head to the location of the main quest. It's over at the most densely populated area in the city, so at the mall I'm guessing. Without hesitation, I readied myself and headed over to the mall.

——————————

When I arrived at the mall, as expected, there was a lot of people. Extremely crowded, and from the looks of it everyone was wearing the AR gear, so they were most likely playing Infinite Fantasy too. I'm a solo Player, and don't have any friends to play with though, so I'm gonna have to play through this silently. There was a huge exclamation mark somewhere near the large fountain in the middle of the mall. I was about to make my way there, when suddenly there was a commotion.

“Woah, woah, are those the real deal?!”

“No doubt... They're from the Witches of Sin clan...”

“A mock battle between Witches? Here?? Oh em gee, I need to see this!”

There was apparently a friendly duel between two players from the same clan. I did some research on this game beforehand, and I found that the top leading clan is made mostly of beautiful girls, and they call themselves "Witches of Sin". Considering the game isn't even a month old yet, they're extremely high level, and not to mention flashy. But most importantly, they rarely show themselves in public, and barely anyone knows what the majority of them look like, no less their names. In other words, this is an event that I have to see, so I'm gonna have to push the main quest for later.