Calming Razor Down

"All done. Now do you two want tell me what happened?" Jean asked .

Bennett took a deep breath and Razor took his hand in theirs.

" these three kids have been targeting us for months. They haven't done anything too bad but today they found out we reported then and that's how they retaliated. "

"This has been going on for months? Razor, why didn't you tell us?" Lisa asked.

"Razor didn't want to... worry you. Hasn't been that bad so.. thought I could deal with it." They explained.

"Razor you don't need to face anything alone. We're always here and happy to help." Jean said.

Razor frowned, feeling a little guilty. Bennett just quickly ran his fingers through their hair to calm them down a bit.

"Want some... time alone. We'll be in my room." They said and dragged Bennett along.

Once they reached Razor's room they sat down on the bed and hugged onto eachother tightly.

"Razor, I'm sorry you got so hurt back there. I wish you didn't try to protect me. Look at your poor face." Bennett said, cupping their cheek.

Razor leaned into it and smiled.

"Couldn't let Benny get hurt. Wouldn't forgive myself." They replied, hugging he other tighter.

Bennett gently ran their free hand through Razor's hair. They smiled more and looked at him.

"Glad you're ok." They said and pressed a kiss to Bennett's nose.

Bennett smiled.

There was silence before Razor spoke again.

"They call me he. But razor is they."

Bennett frowned.

"I knew something was bothering you. Razor I promise they just are disrespectful. Don't take notice. You are perfect just the whole you are."

"Benny can always... make me feel better"

Bennett smiled and looked up at Razor.

"You wanna play some Mario kart?" He asked.

Razor chuckled.

"Of course Benny."