Not Quite First Date

Albedo opened the door and smiled at Kaeya.

"You look stunning Prince. I love what you did with your hair." He said .

Albedo blushed and thanked him.

He had in fact tried something a little different with his hair. Instead of their usual double braids going into a ponytail, they just fully braided it. He didn't have the longest hair but it still just about reached his shoulders.

"You look very pretty too Kaeya." Albedo said.

Kaeya smiled.

"Well let's go, shall we?"

So Kaeya drove them to the restaurant. Albedo had never been on a motorcycle before so he was a little nervous but definitely enjoyed the way they could easily snake their arms around their boyfriends waist.

They arrived and were taking to their reserved table.

"Wow this place looks fancy." Albedo said.

" only the best for you dear. " Kaeya said, taking their hands in his.

They ordered their food and waited for it, taking about nothing out of the ordinary. It really felt like nothing much had changed, not that either of them minded.

"It's nice, being with you like this. " Albedo said.

"How so?" Kaeya asked .

"Well not necessarily much has changed per say but being with you, romantically, it's nice." Albedo explained .

Kaeya smiled and pressed a kiss to their nose.

"It is nice."

They are and paid for the bill, deciding to go back to Kaeya's house for a change. When they arrived, they cuddled up on the couch, watching a random nature documentary that took their fancy.

Albedo yawned about halfway through and Kaeya decide they should probably go to bed. He picked up his boyfriend and carried them to his bedroom. Albedo blushed brightly and his their face in his hands.

Kaeya leant albedo a slightly too big jumper to sleep in and they climbed in together, quickly holding eachother tight.

"Goodnight my love." Kaeya said and pressed a kiss into Albedo's hair.

"Goodnight my dear."