Itto's Gay Protection Squad

Homophobia, Misgendering, Bullying and Violence

Ok was I originally planning on adding in Itto, Kazuha and Gorou? No. However Itto has become such a massive comfort character for me at the moment so uh I did. 

Gorou- He/They   Kazuha- He/They 
Itto- They/He/Xe/It

Yeah this uh, this is a little bit intense. Let me know how you guys find it. If it's too much let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I can't believe you ratted on us to the head teacher!" One of them yelled as Bennett and Razor were backed into a corner.

It was one of the first days back at school, Xingqiu and Chongyun had left to go to Chongyun's house. Barely any students were around. The perfect opportunity for an attack.

"You fags need to be put back in your place!"

"Yeah we were going easy on you but now." there was a pause as Bennett was punched in the face, "Now you get the full treatment."

Razor jumped in front of Bennett before he could get hit again, the punch now hitting them on the back. 

Another punch hit Razor's side. They growled.

"Wow you really are a dog. Little puppy Razor, protecting his helpless master."

Razor growled again and bit one of the bully's arms. They winced in pain.

"If you want to act like a dog you'll be treated like one you mutt."

They were kicked to ground. Razor tried to get back up but was continuously kicked. They covered their head with their arms to shield it.

Bennett tried to get up to help but felt himself get dragged up off the floor and into the air.

But before the next punch could be thrown, his attacker was thrown away, someone catching them as he fell to the ground.

A bat was swung and hit one of them on the back. The person who caught Bennett layed him gently on the ground before taking out another one by wrapping a chain round his neck and throwing him to the ground. The final person fell to the floor, a simple crack being heard.

Razor was picked up by the tallest, another picking up Bennett. The other just ran beside them, keeping look out. They were taken to the now abandoned first aid room and placed on beds whilst one of them grabbed supplies to clean up their injuries.

"I should probably introduce myself. I'm Arataki Itto. The greatest leader of the Arataki gang there has ever been!" The tallest one spoke.

"And the only ever leader." A shorter one with brown/ginger hair said.

"Therefore I'm still the best! Anyway, the shorty getting into specifics is my lovely boyfriend Gorou and the blonde is his boyfriend Kazuha. Together we are the Arataki gang. We're the only current members." They said, gesturing to the specific member as he introduced them.

"Thanks for helping us out back there." Bennett said.

"It's no problem at all. It's what we mostly do. We find someone who needs help and help them out. We may be a gang but bullying is not cool." Itto said.

" Who even were those punks? " Gorou asked as he finished cleaning up Razor's injuries.

Razor quickly pulled Bennett into their lap, resting a head on his shoulder and using their free hands to run their fingers through the others hair.

"Oh they're just some kids who targeted us for being queer." Bennett said as he reassuringly squeezed Razor's leg.

"That's terrible. Now I want to beat them up some more." Itto said.

Gorou placed their hand on xim's shoulder to calm it down.

"We should probably escort you home or something. Where were you guys going to go before you got ambushed?" Kazuha asked.

"Oh we were heading to the school library so Razor's mum could drive us to their place."

" School library it is then. "

When they arrived Lisa pulled Razor into a tight hug.

"What happened to you two? Aww my poor dears. Come, let's get you two home so Jean and I can patch you up." She said.

She quickly thanked Itto and the others and got into the car with Razor and Bennett.

Whoever attacked them would pay.