Chapter 35: I'm the Bunny & I Hurt the Snake

Chapter 35: I'm the Bunny and I Hurt The Snake or I Wanted To Cry

"We can't blame our shoes for untying themselves, or our wallets for spending our money, or the heart for loving who it wants. All we can do is live and hope for the best.-me"

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!

December's Pov.(Not edited)

"What the hell is this?" My uncle spat stepping closer to us.

"Please don't make a scene," I hurried raising my hands up to try to calm the situation. My Uncle was coming towards us quickly and even though he was supposed to be the "macho man" bad boy, I pushed him behind me and stood in front as if to take anything my Uncle threw at us.

"December, why'd you have to be stupid and go against everything I taught you? Don't you think you're a little too old for rebellion?" Because after prom was about to start everyone was already clearing out and knowing that he was my uncle few stayed to watch us talk. Our friends were in a group huddled by, just in case we needed them.

"This isn't rebellion and I'm not being stu-"

"Yes you are. He's nothing but trouble. Him and his friends; they're incorrigible. I knew I knew that Reylor girl from somewhere and her brother Cameron. What are you getting yourself and Anna tied into? When I tracked down Jimmer to give me any photo evidence of what you've been doing lately he told me that he'd been bought out. That's how I knew that something wrong was afoot."

I had no idea what he meant by bought out but I'm guessing someone in the group must have bought the pictures.

"You're coming home right now." He went to grab me but I slapped his hands away.

"You're not my parents. You can't control what I do."

"I'm looking out for your life. You don't know what you need. Obviously."

"That's part of life. Now leave and let me enjoy my prom night."

"Promise me after tonight that you'll end it or I'll end his future. I have the evidence." He was giving me an ultimatum between the boy that I loved and what was best for the boy I loved. Now as much as I wanted to think I wanted the best thing for him. I wasn't. But I wanted him.

Hunter looked down at me briefly and gave a swift wink. "Sure," I replied dramatically biting my top lip and looking towards the sky as if I was going to cry.

"I'm doing this for the both of you. Despite how much I hate this kid." My Uncle lingered for a minute before sighing and turning to go into his police car. Then Mr. Smith approached us.

"I tried to warn ya kids. I didn't tell, and I bought the photos hoping I could get him off your backs for a while longer. I'm sorry," He gave a solemn smile before turning back around and to my Uncle.

Wait, he bought the pictures? He was on our side the entire time?

I looked up at Hunter who had a bright smile on his face. He slid his finger from my nose down to my lips. "Don't worry about it, Cem. I still love you."

A smile broke through my face and I reached up wrapping my arms around him and kissing him with as much passion as I could muster up at the moment. When I let go I pulled him along and but not before whispering in his ear, "I'll show you just how naughty the good girl can be, later."

He laughed with clear enjoyment. "What have I done to December?"

"Turned her into July" Reylor cackled pulling us to the jeep to finish off our night. Because we weren't going to let my uncle ruin this.