Thirty Eight.

Elliana

I placed my hands onto the floor to support my body and got up from the cold hard cell ground. 

"Shit" I mumbled as I checked my body to make sure there was no serious damage done to my body.

Can these people just kill me already? 

"Ahh you're awake Elliana, lovely!" A man in a suit spoke from outside of the cell. He looked like he was in his late 40's and he has a massive beer belly. Someone should really tell him that beer isn't a good look on him.

"Who the hell are you?" I sneered.

He let out a chuckle before responding. "I wouldn't be so rude if I were you now dear." He chuckled again.

"Where's the other typical Russian fat bitch leader that comes in just to beat the shit out of me like a bitch hm?" I argued.

"Well you see dear," He began to speak in his thick ass Russian accent. "Someone shot him yesterday night and it so called happens to be your delightful friend Tarra Evans! Now, I'm not angry with her if anything I am proud of her because she did me a favor of killing my brother so that I could take over the Russian Mafia and still remain The Koslov Family!"

"Get to the point Dracula you're boring the shit out of me" 

"Oh now you are a funny one! Name's Nikolay Koslov, and I was just here to tell you that as a thank you for killing my brother, I was going to let you go."

Holy fuck I'm actually going to see light.

"Oh well of course there is a catch" He put his hand on his chin and I rolled my eyes.

"And that is?"

"Well you see Elliana, Lorenzo De Luca and Stefan De Luca stole from me quite a while ago and I never did anything about it. I don't have anything against you, so I will let you go in return for Tarra or Lorenzo."

"Why the hell Tarra?" 

"Well you see my brother took you not only because Silas sold you but also to make Lorenzo suffer as well. It was more of a bonus, and seeing how much Stefano boy is in love with Tarra. it's only fair no?"

"You're a sick fuck Nik." 

"Oh I know dear, but you haven't even seen the best part of me. I'll give you an hour to decide!" And with that, he just walked away.

Like hell I'm making that decision. 

Lorenzo

The second I landed in Moscow, I took a cab straight to our penthouse there. When I got there, Stefano and Tarra were already settled and getting ready to go out tonight. 

"I'll send you Ellie's location. Also, don't kill my girlfriend please" Stefano practically begged me. I rolled my eyes and went up to my room and unpacked. 

After about two hours of unpacking, I went down to our equipment room to get a couple extra bullets and I saw Tarra in there playing around with a couple of guns.

"Those aren't toys." I mumbled in a pissed off tone.

"Oh shut up" Tarra spoke back to me causing my fists to ball.

"You know what fuck you Tarra you are such a fucked up bitch and you don't even see it inside of yourself. Pathetic."

"Oh what so would you like me to stop everything and just let the Russians kill her!?" 

"See? This is exactly what I mean by you are a shitty person. You don't even realize it!" 

I stormed out of the room and made my way into my office. I got everything I needed and with that, I took one of the cars and drove off to the location Stefano sent me.

Tarra

"Yes mama I have everything under control. They were both sort of pissed off that I didn't tell them sooner but everything's handled now."

"Just promise me you will be safe T?"

"Yes I promise. I'll be okay and so will Ellie. I just don't know why I've been acting up so much."

"Tarra, everyone copes with it in their own way don't let that get to you. Your father's calling me but you let me know if anything goes wrong."

I hung up the phone with my mom and got ready to head out.

I know everything I've said so far came out the wrong way but I don't know how to stop hurting. I love Ellie with all my heart I truly do. It's just it's been bothering me for so fucking long that I keep lashing out onto other people without even realizing it. 

I grabbed my gun and slid my knives into my cargo pants and after I put on my Doc Martins, I was out the door and driving to where Ellie's being held hostage. I'm getting my bitch back.

Elliana

"You chose this way dear" Nikolay spoke a another kick was felt against my ribcage. I spit out blood and could feel every single muscle inside of my body ache. 

Of course I didn't tell him who I was going to pick. I would much rather die than see either Tarra or Enzo get what I'm getting.

I felt another slap on my left cheek and instantly coughed out more blood.

"You can pick again you know?" Nik smiled. 

I felt this sudden sharp pain hit my temple and it felt like a knife was going through my left temple. My head hit the floor and I instantly scrunched my face in pain.

"You will never get what you want Nikolay" He laughed at me and then he unlocked my cell door and leaned in front of me.

He grabbed me by the hair and let out a laugh.

"You are one great friend you know that?" He grinned and before I knew it, he had stabbed my with a knife in my stomach.

"Say hello to your family for me hm?" 

I felt the blade piercing through my skin and I placed my hand on the knife. I felt my vision go on and off and I tried my best to keep my eyes from closing. I closed my eyes and suddenly saw my mom.

I was in my room reading when my mom came into my room.

"앨리야 밥 먹으러가자!" (Ellie let's go eat!) My mom waved her hands signaling me to come downstairs.

I shut my book and made my way down the stairs and smelt my favorite Korean stew.

"뼈해장국!" (It's like a pork rib stew with potatoes I don't know it's personally my favorite okay)

I sat down in one of the chairs and to my right was Silas and to my left was my mom. My dad was across from me and we all started eating and laughing.

Everything is perfect.