Thirty Two.

Lorenzo

I made sure to have at least seven guards in each corner. I was pissed off that they were coming but at the end of the day I can't force anything to happen.

"Everything good in here boss?" One of the guards asked. I nodded and left the room and headed into mine to get ready.

I grabbed a white button down along with a black blazer and suit pants.

(The bow is the same blue as Ellie's dress)

I had a bit of gel to keep my black hair back. I sprayed on my cologne and went downstairs and sat on the chairs waiting for the girls to come down.

Elliana

"Come on you're taking forever Ell" Tarra whined.

"I know I know I'm sorry it's just this one baby hair that won't stay!!"

I had my hair into a formal bun that took about two hours doing. As for makeup, I had Tarra do that for me and she gave me a natural look with a little bit of blue.

"I'M DONE" I clapped my hands together and we both got into our dresses and shoes.

"We look amazing." Tarra held my hands And we both jumped up and down for a few and laughed.

"Okay let's go!" Tarra and I grabbed out clutches and made our way downstairs.

Lorenzo

I heard heels tapping on the marble staircase and jolted my head up to see the most beautiful lady I have ever seen in my 19 years of living.

I stood up and as she came down, I pulled her into my body and gave her a small sweet kiss.

"You look beautiful tesoro" She giggled back at me and fixed my bowtie.

"You don't look so bad yourself Enzo" She booped my nose and I glared at her playfully.

Tarra had her arms wrapped around Stefano and they were talking about how one another looked really freaking good.

Elliana

"Okay we all know that we look good can we go now?" I asked impatiently. They all laughed as we made our way out to the car.

"Does anyone have a cig on them?" Tarra asked aiming towards Stefano.

Stefano rolled his eyes and gave Tarra a cig and lit it for her. I rolled my eyes at her because while we were getting ready, she used my vape to the point where it died and she knew damn well I didn't have another one on me.

"Oh don't look at me like that here." She tossed her vape to me and my jaw dropped.

"YOU SAID YOU FORGOT YOURS BACK HOME" I yelled.

"Oops I was just too lazy to get it out but you can keep it for tonight!" Tarra grinned as I glared back at her taking a puff.

Stefano and Tarra were in the back and Enzo was driving while I was in the passenger seat. We stopped at a red light and I took a puff out of Tarra's vape and brought Enzo's face up to mine. I blew out the smoke gently into his mouth and he inhaled it from mine and exhaled it out looking dead into my eyes.

MAN HE IS TOO HOT FOR ME PLEASE
IS EVERYONE BREATHING OKAY?

We parked in from of a massive building and got out of the car. My arm linked with Enzo's and Stefano and Tarra entered first.

When the doors opened, the entire room was filled with many people from all over the world. I could hear different languages being spoken, and some little kids running around the room in suits and dresses.

There were two little boys who looked around eight or nine chasing three girls who looked the same age. I smiled at the little kids and Enzo caught me.

He leaned into my ear and whispered "You want some?"

My eyes widened and Enzo backed away chuckling. Shit I want kids but not now. We all got to the bar and ordered our separate drinks. Tarra got a cosmopolitan, Stefano got a glass of whiskey, Enzo got a shot of fireball, and I got a midori sour.

A couple minutes went by and we were just waiting for Fernando to come by.

"So is it common for everybody to hold events like this on their birthday?" I asked Enzo.

"Usually they just hold them for their family but Fernando has a lot of alliances and friends from all over the world such as France, Germany, China, even Korea and Dubai so he holds his birthday events every year."

"Korea? Wow." I didn't know my mom's country had a mafia but then again I didn't even know that this whole lifestyle existed up until just a few months ago.

"Hola amigos" Fernando slurred behind us. I turned around to see a very intoxicated Fernando and gave him a hug.

"Happy birthday you drunkie" I released the hug and gave him his gift.

He opened it and his jaw dropped. "I love it Ellie! Gracias" I ruffled Fernando's brown hair and he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"And here is mine to you" Tarra gave Fernando her gift and when he opened it, he gave Tarra a smile and a wink.

"You know me too well Tarra" She smiled back at Fernando.

"Okay well I have a few other guests to say hello to and then I have a stupid speech to make about how lovely it is to have everybody here, but after that whole shit show, I will be back and we will be getting drunk as fuck!" Fernando saluted his way out and we all chuckled.

"Let's have some fun tonight !" I shouted as everyone cheered.