Twenty Four.

Elliana

"Come on let me look Bee!!" I jumped up from my chair once she was done setting my makeup. I turned to look at myself and I didn't even recognize myself. She gave me a simple nude eye look along with a natural lip color and some dramatic false lashes. I looked amazing.

"Wow. You need to do my makeup more often." I gave Tarra a hug and went into the closet to grab one of the dresses in there.

I put on a pair of black heels and when I got out, I saw Tarra in a black long dress that had a slit on the side

"You, look, amazing." Tarra spoke.

"We. Look amazing" I corrected.

Tarra rolled her eyes at me as we got our bags and went downstairs.

"Ready?" Stefano asked as we walked down. I nodded and Stef gave Tarra a wink. Ugh nobody told me I was going to me third wheeling these people.

"So why am I even going if Enzo won't allow it and doesn't know that I'm going?" I asked in the back seat of the cat that Stef was driving.

"Because. Tarra knows how to train and so do you and on top of that I thought you guys could use the fun" Stef chuckled.

An Hour Later

"Alright just keep you head down and don't look into anybody's eyes. If they don't like you they ight just kill you on the spot. And please for the love of God, do not try to make friends with anybody because you both do not know who is on our side and who is not." Stefano lectured us and I just rolled my eyes and entered the venue. 

It was a massive room and there were so many people crowding it. Luckily I made it without many people looking at me. I linked my arm against Tarra's and we went straight to the bathroom.

"Okay what is the point of us being here?" I asked. "We don't know anybody, we can't talk to anybody, and also-"

"Oh my God Ellie I brought you here so that I can see if my mom is here you idiot now come with me" Tarra yanked my arm and we walked back out and looked for Nina. Almost ten minutes after looking around, I finally saw Nina and her face lit up. 

"Nina!" I shouted. We walked up to her and Tarra gave Nina a massive hug.

"Mama" Tarra yelped.

"I see the both of you dress up well." Nina spoke. We both gave her a smile and laughed.

"Oh this is for you sweetie. Happy eighteenth" Nina grabbed something from the pocket of her dress. It was a small box that was teal.

"You didn't have to Nina, I didn't even remember it was my birthday.." I mumbled.

"Oh shush, open it" Nina nudged me. 

I opened the box and it was a silver hair pin. I took it out of the box and examined it. There was a little button so I clicked it and a blade shot out.

"Nina!" I whispered. "Thank you." I gave her a big hug. "I'll let you two talk, I'm going to look around." I waved at Tarra and her mom and made my way towards the bar.

"Hey can I get two shots of tequila?" I asked the bartender. "Oh hey Kile what are you doing here?" Kile was bartending.

"Hey hey little one. Working duh? I gotta look after Enzo and Stefano but also need to keep a low profile. I assume he has no idea you're here?" I nodded and made a guilty face at him.

"Please don't rat me out. But also do you know where he is?" Kile shrugged his shoulders and I tilted my head in confusion. He can't be that far I mean he has to be in here right? 

I took the two shots that Kile gave me and thanked him. I got up from my seat and started walked down the hallway of the ballroom. The hallway went further down and so I took a right. I heard muffled voices but one sounded exactly like Enzo's.

When I got to the other side of the ballroom, there was another room where I saw more people. Except these people looked a lot more... Scarier. The men looked big. They all had guns and black suits and were obviously stronger than me. I turned my back to leave the room but suddenly, a hand grabbed my shoulder turning me around.

"Ahh Elliana, welcome" Martin pulled me into the room. I saw Enzo and his eyes widened.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He shouted.

"Tarra made me come out?" I looked down.

"Oh Enzo be nice, the more the merrier!" Martin clapped his hands. "Now, should we continue our discussion? Why is it that you cannot just give this girl to the Russians? Silas sold her to them, she belongs to them. No?" 

"They can't have her because I want her." Enzo argued back.

"Uhm this 'girl' is right here and nobody owns me?" I chirped in.

"Oh sweetie I don't think you get it, the Russians bought you, they can have you." Martin chuckled. 

Two of the buff men held Enzo down and three men come up to me and grabbed both of my arms.

"Why are you doing this?!" Enzo shouted.

"Oh son. Don't you get it? With her out of the way we have no mafia war going on anymore! She's the whole cause of this! She was always the problem." Martin scoffed.

"Screw you Martin." I slid my right leg behind the man's and tripped him. He released my grip and I got the hair pin out and stabbed the other man grabbing my left arm and stabbed him in the leg causing him to fall. The man behind me grabbed my shoulder but I turned around and grabbed his arm and twisted it. I kicked his balls and when he fell I quickly stabbed his neck. 

Tarra gave me a pistol earlier that I slid in my thigh band and I took it our and shot at Martin. My aim was shit but I managed to shoot Martin in the chest. I turned to the two men holding Enzo and I shot both of them in the head. 

I went to Enzo and gave him a hug.

"Never ever follow me to a ball again tesoro" Enzo said.

"Oh please I just saved your life the least you can do is thank me." I argued. 

"I love you Elliana" Enzo grabbed my face and kissed me. I broke the kiss and looked at him with my eyes wide as fuck.

"Well that's new." I mumbled. "I love you Enzo" I kissed him back.