Thirty.

Elliana

When we got into our jet, I got a lot more sick than I usually used to which I thought was weird. 

"Hey do you need anything else?" Tarra asked.

I shook my head no and just thought I needed to sleep it off. 

I slept for about two hours but kept needing to throw up and that's when I locked eyes with Tarra and she knew.

"I'll pick two up for you when we land" Tarra whispered. Enzo was on phone calls and his laptop doing work and so he didn't see much. I nodded at Tarra and tried my best to make it through the whole flight,

Lorenzo

I had two phone calls to deal with, one with Fernando and one with Stefano. Stef already caught up with Fernando and they've been setting up the whole place for tonight. I called Fernando and he said that unfortunately, because the Spanish mafia and Russian mafia have quite the alliance formed, they would be attending his birthday ball. 

That just means I need Ellie by my side the whole night. I also plan on proposing to Ellie tomorrow which means once that's done, I get to be with the love of my life but also the Russians won't be able to do shit. 

I seriously still don't understand why they want her so bad.

"LORENZO" Tarra shook me out of my thoughts. "Ellie's been in the bathroom for too long can you go check on her?" I nodded and made my way to the bathroom door. I saw that the door wasn't even locked and went in. 

Almost immediately, Ellie waved her hand for me to get out.

"I don't want you to see this Enzo it's disgusting." Ellie muttered. I ignored it and walked up to her. I pulled her hair back preventing it from falling into the toilet and she let out another gag.

"Did you eat something bad?" I asked.

"It's probably just me being extra air sick and on top of that probably just me being excited. Seriously Enzo I'm okay and this is gross. I'm going to clean up and then I'll be out okay?" I nodded and tied Ellie's hair with one of her hair ties I keep on my wrist just in case she needs it.

I got back to my seat and told Tarra that Ellie should be fine and she went back to doing her own things.

Elliana

I brushed my teeth and wiped the tears off of my face. What the hell is going on with my body? I shook it off and got back into my seat and leaned against Enzo's chest. I covered myself with the blanket and snuggled up with Enzo. 

"Hey" Enzo cooed as he wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face into his neck and inhaled his scent. I felt warm, safe, and happy. My eyes felt heavy and a few seconds later, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to kisses being planted all over my face. I opened my eyes to see Enzo smiling at me.

"Good morning principessa" I giggled at him.

"Hii" I pecked his lips and squished his face making him glare at me. 

"We're landing soon my love" I nodded at him and looked over at Tarra who was knocked the fuck out. I threw my pillow at her and woke her up.  

She jolted her head up and looked at me confused so I looked back at her confused and acted like nothing happened. She bought it and hugged the pillow I threw at her causing me to burst into laughter.

The seatbelt light lit up and I put mine on and waited for the plane to land.

Luckily, I didn't get sick this time. When we landed, we picked up our bags and there was a car waiting for us in front so we got in and the man drove us to Fernando's house.

"Oh wait can we stop here I have to pee" I made an excuse in front of the corner store. 

"Yeah sure" The driver parked in front and Tarra and I went in.

"Did you find them?" I asked impatiently. 

Tarra wiggled the two tests in her hands and I payed for them and we went back into the car and drove back.

I pray to God this isn't what I get for skipping birth control one time.

Please don't let me be lucky, I'm not ready to be a mother I'm freaking 18!!!