Fourty.

Elliana

Enzo and I spent most of the day together and when it was evening, Stefano came home and I surprised him too. 

He almost had a heart attack when he saw me but we all went out to dinner and he was fine after than.

We're at one of the pubs out here in Sicily and I decided to dress nice and go with a tight and short red dress. 

I had a leather jacket over it and black heels to match it.

Stefano was in an all navy suit and Enzo was in a black one.

"Here try this" Stefano clearly didn't like his drink so I gave him my rose lemonade.

"Thanks Ell" He took my drink and gave me his and I chuckled.

"I still don't understand why you ordered pineapple if you don't like it"

"I thought a pineapple slushie would be somewhat better!" 

"You two fight like kids" Enzo rolled him eyes. 

Enzo was sitting next to me and Stef was across us so I turned to Enzo and elbowed him slightly which made Stef laugh.

We both continued our night until we had enough drinks and went back home.

Lorenzo

"Ell I know you're awake and just because your wound is not fully healed yet does not mean I am carrying you so get your small butt into the house" I scolded but Ellie continued to play dead.

This lady.

I threw her over my shoulder and she let out a giggle. 

"Called it." 

"Still fell for it tho" Ellie chuckled as I carried her into our room.

I placed her onto the bed and got a makeup wipe out of the bathroom. I leaned over and handed her the wipe and she took her makeup off.

"There was no point in doing that I need to go wash my face love" She got out of bed and into the bathroom.

This lady and her skincare shit.

Elliana

I finished washing my face and toned it along with some serums and moisturizers. I brushed my teeth and slipped out of my dress and threw on a shirt of Enzo's and called it a night.

Enzo was in the bathroom taking a shower so I got into bed and got one of my laptops out.

I quickly hacked into Nina's electronic system to see if they had anything to do with Tarra. There was a text between both of them an hour ago and I clicked on it to check it out.

'Just be safe T'

'Yes mama I know.'

'But does it have to be in Dubai?'

'They won't find me there and plus it's beautiful there. I can continue doing assassin work or whatever there. I just can't live like this and seeing Ellie the way she was a few weeks ago broke me. I miss her but that's the whole point. I don't know if she's coming back so I'll be gone for a bit. If you need me, text me. I'm only a few miles away from the Dubai Airport. I love you.'

'Okay just send me your location and I'll keep it just in case. I love you too Tarra.'

Looks like Tarra never really gave her the address considering there was nothing left after that text.

I sighed and logged out of my laptop and placed it under my bed and threw myself under the covers. 

I heard Enzo coming out of the shower moments later, but I was too tired to greet him and I kept falling asleep.

Lorenzo

When I got out of the shower, I got into a pair of boxers and black sweatpants and didn't have anything on top considering it was pretty warm at home.

When I turned the lights off, I got into bed and saw that Ellie was fast asleep. I missed this. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in close to me. I placed my head onto her chest and she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Goodnight Enzo, I love you." She mumbled.

"Goodnight Ell. I love you" I whispered back.