Thirty Three.

Elliana

I slammed the shot glass onto the table and ordered the group another round but Enzo quickly cancelled it. I crossed my arms like an angry child but he just shrugged it off.

"Ple-"

"No. You are far more than drunk Elliana" He scolded.

"Poo." I turned my back and back down in my seat at the table. Tarra went to the bathroom so we were all just waiting for her to come back so we could go back to Fernando's. 

"Hey let me just get some things in the back and then I'll join you guys out back" Fernando waved at us as he made his way in the back or the bar. 

I got a text from Tarra telling me she needed help so I assumed she was just on her period and went to go help her. 

When I got to the bathroom, I called out for Tarra but she wasn't there. If this is some weird prank I'm not into it.

I walked out of the bathroom but as I reached for the door, I felt a hand being put over my mouth with a cloth. 

My first instincts told me not to inhale and I kicked whoever it was behind my in the knee causing them to let go and groan in pain. 

I turned around to see Tarra fall on the floor holding her now possibly broken knee.

"WHAT THE HELL TARRA?" I yelled out. 

"OW" She shouted back.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU PLANNING?"

"OKAY IT WAS EITHER THIS OR THE RUSSIANS TAKE ME" 

Is she for fucking serious? Whatever happened to being sisters?

"Fuck this. You know what the Russians can have you for all I fucking know. If the roles were switched Tarra I hope you know that I wouldn't even think twice before turning myself into the fucking Russian mafia. I WOULD HAVE TAKEN A BULLET FOR YOU." I shouted and walked out of the bathroom with tears streaming down my face.

I walked passed Enzo and everyone else and Enzo grabbed my arm but I shook it off and stormed out of the ballroom. I got into one of the cars and told the guard to drive me back to Fernando's.

Lorenzo

I grabbed Ellie's arm to stop her but she fought me back and left. I was so confused as to what happened so I waited for Tarra to come out.

When Tarra came out, she was limping and Stefano grabbed Tarra's arm to help her walk.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked in a pissed off tone.

"Nothing that bitch just needs to calm down!" Tarra argued.

"That doesn't look like nothing so explain" I roared.

"Jesus fucking Christ okay. It was the Russians. They told me that if I didn't turn Ellie in two hours they said that they would take me and I don't have the same training abilities as Ellie or the smart brain so I thought she could figure something out if I had given her to them and-"

"Shut up." I cut her off. 

What kind of a monster is she?

"You're a bad friend." I turned my back and walked out. 

Fernando was out waiting for me and when I joined him, he looked like he had already known what was coming. I threw a punch at him causing him to fall back onto the floor.

"You were going to tell me when?" I asked as I kicked his stomach.

"Dude I didn't know until now I just got off of the phone with them!!" He yelled back. 

I threw my head back to look at the sky and shouted "FUCK".

"Puta calm the fuck down. Let's go home and talk it out with everybody!" Fernando said calmly. I got into one of the empty black cars and drove off back to Fernando's. 

Tarra

I looked up at Stefano and he looked super mad. 

"Okay listen I could have never survived that you need to hear me out Stef!" I shouted.

"Tarra you should have at the fucking least told me or even Ellie out of everyone!" He roared.

"YOU'RE NOT HEARING ME I WAS SCARED"

"ELLIE IS STILL NOT READY FOR THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE COME TO EITHER ME OR ENZO IN THAT CASE! Why on earth would you make that decision on your god damn own Tarra?" 

"Fine. Everyone seems to love Ellie so fucking much I'll be on my way now then. Happy?" I stormed out of the ballroom and went up to the balcony outside where the Russians were.

"Where's the girl?" One of the Russian guards asked.

I stood there frozen as I didn't know what to fucking say. One of the guards burst into laughter and placed his arm over mine and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Now see THIS is a real friend!!! What did I tell you Vlad?" The guy said in a thick Russian accent.

The guys looked like they were in their early twenties but they all had masks on so I couldn't really make out their faces. What I do know for a fact is that they're all taller and bigger than me. 

"Well then! Let's go!"

The guy dragged me downstairs and when we got there, all the cars that were there for Enzo, Stefano, and me were all gone. I was alone now.

I held in tears in the back of my head and just shut everything off in that moment knowing I fucked everything up. I looked down to my shoes and took a deep breathe knocking myself back into reality. 

When I looked to my surroundings, there was nobody except for the guys standing in front of me.

A few minutes went by and they were just talking in Russian leaving me hella confused. A car came by and the guys went in one by one and as I was getting in, the last thing I heard was a gunshot and I knew exactly who and where it hit.

More chapters coming later today !

Follow my TikTok at novaelle24_ !!

(Instagram is deleted !! )