Eight.

Elliana

I was thrown into a trunk and the guy shut it right as my body hit the bottom. Bitch. I kicked the trunk over and over again but stopped when I heard a gun shot. My ears started ringing and I honestly thought they were bleeding.

"Suka!" I heard the Russian yell.

"And I will see you in hell as well" I knew that voice The trunk door flew open and I saw Lorenzo.

"Are you alright tesoro?" He grabbed my face and checked my face for any injuries.

"Yes Enzo I'm fine" I got out of the trunk. I stood up and brushed my dress back down to look more presentable.

"I left Tarra in there-"

"Yes I know. Stefano took Tarra back to our house. And I am taking you back as well."

"Is Enzo De Luca being nice to me?"

"Shut up tesoro"

"Fuck you too tesoro" Lorenzo laughed. I tilted my head in confusion but he brushed it off.

He grabbed my hand and walked to his car. I got into the passenger seat and as he drove to his place, I dozed off to sleep. What a day.

Lorenzo

Ellie passed out and we were only a few minutes away. I hoped she would wake up by the time we got home but unfortunately she was fast asleep. She flinched a couple of times but I brushed it off.

When we got home, I didn't want to wake Ellie up so instead, I just picked her up and took her into a spare room. I tucked her in bed and closed the door behind me. I walked passed Stefano's room and could hear Tarra moaning really fucking loud. Those animals.

I walked into my room and grabbed a bottle of whiskey. As I drank a glass, my mind became overwhelmed with thoughts.

What if the Russians took her?

Why do I care so much if she gets taken or not? Because a sweet heart like her deserves better. Fuck I need to stop drinking. I put my glass down and got into my bathroom. I took a shower because after the ball today and all of the trashy girls who put their hands all over me, I felt disgusting. An hour later after cooling down, I got in a pair of black sweatpants and didn't bother with a shirt.

I headed down the hallway to my office because there were a couple more things I needed to get done before tomorrow. I opened the door to Stefano's room to call him in because there were files for him to go through as well.

"HELLO? PRIVACY?" Tarra pulled the covers on the bed to cover her naked body.

"Oh please, it's nothing I haven't seen before" She rolled her eyes. I flipped her off.

"Where's Stefano?"

"In the shower why?"

"Tell him I need him in my office once he's done with his stupid shower." Tarra nodded.

"Hey how's Ellie?"

"Well considering the Russians nearly took her and you were too busy with your tongue down Stefano's throat-"

"HEY I was just kissing someone and it is not my fucking fault that what happened to her happened okay? I was never aware of this mafia bullshit show that was going to happen so if you're going to find someone to fucking blame, leave me the hell out of it De Luca"

I just flipped her off and left the room slamming the door behind me. She was right. I need to stop blaming everyone else around me. I got to her before anything serious could happen. She's safe. I can stop worrying now. I sighed and made my way to my office but when I passed Ellie's room, I heard her screaming. I instantly forced her door open and ran to her.

I grabbed her head and checked to make sure she was okay.

"What happened?!" I asked.

Elliana

My dad grabbed onto my neck really roughly and I couldn't breathe. He picked me up from the ground and I tried to grab onto him but it was no use.

"I am going to kill you Elliana" He had an evil smirk on his face. He tossed me around like a rag doll and every time my body hit the wall or the floor, I could feel bruise forming and bones snapping.

"PLEASE STOP" I yelled. He had a gun and aimed it right on my left temple.

I screamed and jolted up from the bed.

"What happened?!" Lorenzo grabbed my face. I couldn't catch my breath

and I started hyperventilating. My whole body was vibrating and I started to see spots around the room.

"Hey hey hey look at me Ellie. Just me." Enzo cupped my face and I looked at his green eyes. Even with the room barely having any light, his eyes looked beautiful.

"Remember? You said my eyes were your favorite color? Just focus on them and nothing else tesoro" I nodded but my breathing didn't get any better.

"E-E-Enzo I c-c-can't"

"Shhh it's okay my love it's okay."

I tried my best to try and calm my breathing but nothing was helping. I felt tears streaming down to my face. I looked up at Lorenzo and he looked at my eyes and then down to my lips.

Without warning, he smashed his lips onto mine, causing me to hold my breath. In that moment, I felt safe. His lips were soft. Everything felt at peace for that whole moment. He released his grip off of my face and I grabbed his cheeks not letting go.

YES I KNOW THEY KISSED TOO SOON BUT DON'T WORRY THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE SAYING I LOVE YOU'S ANYTIME SOON

Socials -
Instagram and Tiktok - novaelle24 and novaelle24_