Fifteen.

Lorenzo

I didn't know how to word it better don't fucking judge me. I didn't mean a literal proposal Jesus she's 17 for fucks sake. I meant that for Ellie to be completely under my protection, she just needs to legally be my wife.

I quickly rinsed off and got into a black tux before heading into Ellie's room. I knocked but there wasn't a response. I delayed our flight for another hour not only for Ellie and I, but because Tarra kept bitching about how she needed more time to pack.

"Ellie?" I called out. Her room lights were off and from the light coming from the hallway, I could see Ellie in bed. She had her eyebrows furrowed and she looked somewhat scared. She flinched and turned her head the other way from me. I walked up to her and checked to make sure she was okay.

"STOP" She suddenly screamed. I shook her.

"Ellie" She didn't wake up.

"LET ME GO PLEASE" She screamed. I shook her even harder.

"ELLIANA" I shouted. Her eyes opened wide and she sat up gasping for air. God these fucking nightmares.

"Shhh it's okay tesoro it was just a nightmare." I pulled her into my chest.

"I-it wasn't a nightmare Enzo. It was real" I knew she was talking about her dad. That asshole I swear to God I am going to torture him in ways he has never even thought was possible to do.

"It's okay. I'm here and as long as I am, nobody can even lay a hand on you I promise."

"Pinky promise?" She held her pinky out. I chuckled and linked my pinky with hers.

"I promise Ellie."

Elliana

I had a cold shower before Enzo helped me with my bags out to the car. We got to the Airport and met up with Tarra and Stefano.

"Are we ready kids?" Tarra squealed.

I nodded and checked our bags in and headed to our gate.

"Hey why don't we take like a private jet or something?" Tarra asked.

"We need to keep a low profile from the Russians. God knows what they have up their sleeve" Stefano Scoffed.

I sighed as I sat on one of the seats in front of our gate. I got my laptop out and started going on social media to kill time for another hour until we board.

Our gate was now boarding and we got up and into the plane. I thought we would be in economy and started walking straight ahead through the other seats, when someone suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"That's our seat tesoro, read your ticket" Enzo let out a laugh. I tilted my head in confusion.

"First class?!" I yelled quietly.

"What can I say? I never said we had to keep a low profile in the plane. Plus none of the Russians boarded I checked it with the attendants." Enzo gave me a wink. I scoffed and placed my bag on the overhead bin and closed it shut. I got comfortable in my seat and got a paper bag out and held it. I sometimes get car sick so God knows if I'm air sick or not.

There were four seats so I was in the right window seat, Enzo was in the middle and next to him was Stefano, leaving Tarra in the left window seat. I heard the announcement go off telling everyone that we're waking off now and I clenched my fists to prevent myself from shaking. I shut my eyes as I felt the wheels rumble as the plane started speeding.

Then I suddenly felt A pair of hands hold onto mine. I opened my eyes to see Enzo crouched down in front of my seat.

"Enzo! You need to be in your seat!"

"It's fine Ellie I'm not the one shaking like a loose leaf in winter." I bit my lip in embarrassment and he let out a little laugh.

"Sir you need to-" A flight attendant spoke but was cut off.

"Fuck off" He scoffed. She rolled her eyes and walked off.

I felt the plane speeding off and seconds later I felt a dip and I knew we were now in the air. I took a deep breathe and exhaled. We good now. Uh oh. I felt something happening in my stomach. The belt signal turned off so I ran to the bathroom and lifted the toilet seat up and puked.

Lord have mercy on my ass.

SORRY FOR NOT WRITING A LOT I PROMISE I'LL HAVE MORE CHAPTERS COMING THIS WEEK!!!

Follow my Tiktok at novaelle24_ and ig at novaelle24