Fourteen.

Elliana

I opened the door to Enzo's room and tip toed up to his bed. He was snoring quietly and I giggled. I jumped onto his bed and hopped onto his back. He groaned like a lion.

"Goooood morning Enzo we have a flight to catch in an hour" I tickled the back of his neck and he flipped over. Now he was straddling my waist and was on top of me.

"Never wake me up like that again tesoro" I laughed. He looked into my eyes and I smiled at him.

"What's that for?"

"Hmm?"

"That look on your face."

"You're really handsome Enzo." He chuckled at what I said. I looked at his eyes and then I stared at his lips. I remember one time when he kissed mine. I miss it.

"Done staring there?" I shook my head out of my thoughts. Enzo burst into laughter. I made a face at him and he smirked at me. I tickled his right hip making him fall to his side and I got on top of him straddling him. I smirked at him and he sighed in defeat.

"You alright there?" I asked. I suddenly felt something poke at me. I looked down to see... Well.

"Shit" I got up but he pressed my hips back down. I let out a small gasp.

"Enzo" I mumbled. I continued to grind on him, making him groan.

"Ellie-"

I hit his soft spot making him grunt loudly. I leaned into his ear.

"I should go get my things" I got up from where I was and stood up. He came up from behind me and when I turned to look at him, he walked closer making me back up. Eventually I hit the wall behind me.

"You should go shower no?" I asked. He chuckled and walked into the bathroom and brushed His teeth. I heard the shower turn on and thought he was in the shower but I suddenly heard the bathroom door open. I didn't see anyone coming in, so I walked in thinking there was something wrong.
Enzo's body was turned towards the wall and he had his arms against the wall looking down.

"Enzo?" I called. He didn't respond. I opened the shower stall.

"Enzo?" He turned around and grabbed my neck and slammed me against the wall not too hard.

"You owe me tesoro" I froze.

"My airport clothes are now soaked thanks to you sherlock" I said with attitude. His eyes trailed down to my body. Honestly, if it weren't for all the bruises around my body and scars, I would be happy with my upper body. My legs are the only things unharmed so I try to show them off as much as possible.

"I should go" I shifted to the side of him but he put his arm up stopping me.

"Enzo" I spoke.

"What is it?" Enzo sounded kind of pissed. I mean I shouldn't have blue balled him so I guess I now owe him. I sighed and took off my top. This is what I owe right? I took off my pants and was left in my bra and underwear.

"Was this all him?!" He shouted. I flinched but nodded. His hands balled into one another and he clenched his jaw hard.

"I'm sorry it's not the most beautiful but here." He looked up at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Do you really think this is all I want from you Ellie?"

"I mean is it not? I turned you on and now I owe it to you don't I?"

"Who the hell ever said that?"

I put my head down and bit my lip. When I was at school a couple months back, this guy made me sleep with him because what I wore turned him on so I owed him.

"No one. I just thought I needed to."

Enzo lifted my chin up making me look up to his eyes. I felt my eyes water.

"Whatever sick fuck ever told you that you owe them anything, just know that that is nothing but bullshit. A real man would never force anything on another women. And if they ever say something like that, tell me so I can take their dicks out and feed it to them." I chuckled at what Enzo said.

"You tell me if it ever happens again ok?" I nodded.

"You can go if you feel uncomfortable" He turned around but I grabbed his shoulder turning him back to me. My hand went down to his chest and I started to trace his tattoos one by one.

"Do they all have meaning?" I asked.

"No. Most of them are just designs I like or random things I have." I continued to trace down until I saw initials behind his right ear.

"Who's E.M.L?" It was written in cursive.

"You weren't meant to see that." And then it hit me.

"Why do you have my full initials?"

"It was supposed to be my way of proposing."

"PRO WHAT NOW?" My eyes widened.

"Okay not like that. I meant through papers not a real marriage."

"Yeah I can't do this I'll be in my room" I got out of the shower and ran into my room shutting the door behind me.

MARRIAGE?!?!

•I'll be writing the next few chapters later on today or tomorrow I'm sorry for the delay !!!

PLOT TWIST HAHAHA
THANK YOU ALL FOR NEARLY 200 READS I LOVE YOU ALL

Socials - Tiktok and Instagram - novaelle24_ and novaelle24