Eleven.

Lorenzo

It was around 2 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I know Ellie's safe and I have nothing to worry about but I keep checking up on her to make sure she's okay. I was heading to my room when I bumped into Stefano.

"Headed to bed?" I nodded. I walked passed him but he called out my name.

"Enzo" I turned to face him.

"You're in love." I burst into laughter.

"Yeah like hell I am you're insane" I scoffed.

"The last time you checked on someone that much was when mama caught the flu. You never left her side and you're doing the same thing with Ellie" I rolled my eyes.

"I can't. I can't have any sort of feelings for her. My only job here is to protect her-" I was cut off.

"Why? She's just another girl being sold to a mafia no?" My jaw clenched.

"No. She doesn't deserve to be there."

"My point proven. Have a goodnight brother" He went into his room and I went into mine slamming the door shut. I sat on my bed with my hands in my hair. It's not possible for me to like her. I don't want her to be a part of the mafia world. It's too dangerous for her.

I need a drink.

Elliana

"WAKE UP BIATCH" Tarra jumped on my bed screaming. I threw a pillow at her and she fell off the bed. Dumbass. I burst into laughter and she flipped me off.

"Come on come on come on!!!"

"Fuck off our flight isn't until tonight Bee" I groaned.

"I know but we still have a bright day ahead of us!!!" I sat up from my bed and sighed. I stared at Tarra and she had a massive grin from ear to ear. I rolled my eyes and went into my bathroom to brush my teeth. When I got out, Tarra wasn't in my room anymore so I got changed.

I can't be fucked to change later so I just got what I wanted to wear to the airport and kept it on throughout the whole day

I can't be fucked to change later so I just got what I wanted to wear to the airport and kept it on throughout the whole day. I made my way into the kitchen and I heard some voices. I walked in and the whole room went silent.

I saw Leo and Fernando mixing batter, Tarra on Stefano's lap on one of the chairs, and Enzo was looking in the fridge for something. All of their eyes turned to me and they just stared at me like I was some rare creature.

"Soo... How's everyone's morning?" I smiled awkwardly. Tarra walked up to me and gave me a hug. Not too tight because she knows about the pain I'm in.

"Hungry?" I nodded and nudged Enzo so I could look in the fridge. He glared at me so I looked up at him and gave him a wink. He rolled his eyes and walked out of the kitchen.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed hm?" Leo and Fernando laughed.

"You are one crazy lady Ell" I tiled my head in confusion from what Leo said.

"If it was anybody else that were to give him that much attitude, he would have shot them dead" Leo said.

Huh?!

"So moody Sally just shoots everyone for looking at him the wrong way?" All the boys nodded their heads. Crazy bitch. I looked in the fridge and saw vitamin water so I got that.

"I'm going to look around this huge mansion, scream my name when foods ready" Tarra winked at me and I smiled as I made my way out to wander the halls of Enzo De Luca's home.

I got lost on the second floor in one of the massive hallways. I tried to go back but ended up getting even more lost. I took a right and saw more doors. I got this sudden rush of panic. I had a nightmare about this once and it freaked me the eff out.

I opened one of the doors and went in to see a hallway full of more doors. I was in a hallway and there were more doors. I kept opening them and more came. I felt a rush of panic run through my veins and my heard started to beat faster.

I felt myself starting to shake and I couldn't stand on my two feet so I sat in the corner of the halls. I started crying and rocked myself back and forth. I felt myself hyperventilating and I knew I was fucked. I got up and traced back to where I came from. Fuck I was still lost. The one time I don't even have my damn phone. My breathing started to get even worse, and just when I thought I was going to pass out, I heard footsteps approach me.

Lorenzo

I was on my way downstairs when I heard heavy breathing. The breathing sounded so familiar and I ran towards it. I saw Ellie rocking herself back and forth on the floor and I pulled her into my chest.

"What happened Ell?"

"I-I I got lost" I let out a laugh.

"It's okay. You're found now. Here if it makes you feel any better, there are phones in every room so if you ever get lost, you can just call whoever." Ellie nodded and I helped her up. Her breathing started to slow down and we made our way to the kitchen.